My SO Black - Now Show Me Yours: SO Black Birkin, Kelly, etc.

I'd love to see some shots of your SO black bags and here how the hardware is holding up and your impressions of the bag wear and tear. Close up pix would be great.
I tried to search for some recent info but all threads look pretty dated.
Thanks! Can't wait to see your bags and hear about them!

Reactions: Julide
Do u think they will ever make another so black range ?? Was it ever only released in 2011-12? I have seen someone carrying a so black kelly 25 and it was so cool..never seen anything like that before.

Do u think they will ever make another so black range ?? Was it ever only released in 2011-12? I have seen someone carrying a so black kelly 25 and it was so cool..never seen anything like that before.

I am pretty sure that’s not a Kelly then because like it’s been said it does not exist in K25.

They are re-issuing SO Black soon. Along with a SO pink (new pink shade) and SO green (bamboo I think). Not sure exactly when they will come and how much COVID will delay or affect things.

They are re-issuing SO Black soon..
It’s not a reissue as the hardware is matte, not ruthenium like So Black. ;) (It should be similar to the matte hw for Variation boots in recent collection.) It’s called Ultra Black and the only items are Kelly Dépêche 36 and 25 which is under the Men’s collection for FW20.

Last edited:
It’s not a reissue as the hardware is matte, not ruthenium like So Black. ;) (It should be similar to the matte hw for Variation boots in recent collection.) It’s called Ultra Black and the only items are Kelly Dépêche 36 and 25 which is under the Men’s collection for FW20.

Thanks! That makes so much sense - I recall seeing the photos of those two on Instagram now.

Reactions: Meta