My re-entering the workforce gift.

Sorry I meant the bottom necklace - where is it from?

Oh, sorry. It is from a company called Vrai and Oro. It is gold and their pieces are super inexpensive, their model is simple jewelry without markup. You should check out their website. The necklace is dainty, but sturdy and all gold, I never take it off.

Oh, sorry. It is from a company called Vrai and Oro. It is gold and their pieces are super inexpensive, their model is simple jewelry without markup. You should check out their website. The necklace is dainty, but sturdy and all gold, I never take it off.

Thank you!!! I just looked at the site and love it. I found 4 necklaces that I think I am going to get. I am going to start with the gold circle one that you are wearing - love it!!!! Thanks again.

Thank you!!! I just looked at the site and love it. I found 4 necklaces that I think I am going to get. I am going to start with the gold circle one that you are wearing - love it!!!! Thanks again.

No problem, the jewelry is well made for the price. They also have newer selection too, which is cool. :smile: