My package stuck in DHL Germany/Deutsche Poste?

OP - without having finished reading the thread, I mentioned this previously already in other threads:

when shipping from Germany to the US, packages frequently sit there a week to ten days before shipped to the US, and this is due to US postal regulations, as Deutsche Post/DHL explained to me. what is going on with your parcel is completely normal, although annoying

OP - without having finished reading the thread, I mentioned this previously already in other threads:

when shipping from Germany to the US, packages frequently sit there a week to ten days before shipped to the US, and this is due to US postal regulations, as Deutsche Post/DHL explained to me. what is going on with your parcel is completely normal, although annoying

Thank you, I feel better knowing this.

Update- my package "moved" on August 23rd, stating it is getting shipped to the destination country, and has a USPS-tracking number now, but now frozen again since then. No updates on the german or usps website. USPS just states that the package is being prepared for export. So weird it hasn't made it to customs since the 23rd?!

I will update once it moves again, this is the slowest package I have ever had sent to me, lol.

For all the people who helped me on this thread, thank you soooooooo much, my package arrived finally a few days ago, almost 1 month after shipping!

It came with out the original box in the photos, but at this point, I am so tired, won't complain, just happy I received the product itself.

For all the people who helped me on this thread, thank you soooooooo much, my package arrived finally a few days ago, almost 1 month after shipping!

It came with out the original box in the photos, but at this point, I am so tired, won't complain, just happy I received the product itself.

This gives me hope! My package moved on Oct 5, then indicated it would be transferred to destination country on oct 10...nothing since! Nothing on USPS either. :sad: Once your item hit the USA, did it update on USPS?? I am getting anxious.

This gives me hope! My package moved on Oct 5, then indicated it would be transferred to destination country on oct 10...nothing since! Nothing on USPS either. :sad: Once your item hit the USA, did it update on USPS?? I am getting anxious.

Hi,

Sorry you are going through this. Once it hit the us, it was faster, but it took forever to get transferred to the us, and I don't know if it wasabi. Delay in Germany or the us. Give it until the end of October, and then if it is still not here, have the seller open an inquiry. Let us know how it goes :smile:

Hi,

Sorry you are going through this. Once it hit the us, it was faster, but it took forever to get transferred to the us, and I don't know if it wasabi. Delay in Germany or the us. Give it until the end of October, and then if it is still not here, have the seller open an inquiry. Let us know how it goes :smile:

Thanks I will keep you posted! It supposedly left Germany 3 weeks ago today so I have hope. I am checking USPS a few times a day :roflmfao:, but it just says "pre-shipment."

When phoning them pls take into account the different time zones. Their call center is most likely not manned around the clock. In case you encounter language problems, you are more than welcome to send me the tracking number by PN. I am a native speaker and could contact them for you.
Hello lovely tpfers. I purchased something from a seller on ebay Germany, and asked the seller to send it insured with tracking. When I track it on DHL Deutsche Poste, it shows up as them preparing the package for the export center for the last week and no updates since then?

I have had transactions with sellers in the past year from Germany, using the same DHL Deutsche Poste, and this ever only took a day or two to prepare it for export and then the next update was that it was handed over to USPS with a tracking number.

I tried to email DHL/Deutsche Poste, but no answer yet. Has anyone run across this problem before with them? I am going to email the seller to ask for the seller's help to see where the package is? Thanks in advance:smile:
Currently im experiencing it right now, my parcel was at DEFRAA DE since december 18 2017 and its not ,moving at all i dont know why, i cant contact to the DHL germany because i cant speak grman, i feeling hopeless right now

I just hate the myus.com, they just give me credits and dont do any investigation to my parcel, i will not use them anymore, i eont recommend them to anyone because if someone goin to use them to have a u.s address so that they can buy to the websites that dont ship to their country better not use a third party, they will not help you to your problem, they just give you credits and thats all, they dont care about you. Right now i dont know what to do i just call to the DHL customer support to escalate my issues, but of course i dont expect that much on them, im just praying that my parcel will not lost

Don’t worry, it took one month for my item to arrive. Give it more time.
Hello marbella8, it exceeded already in 30 days i bought it dec.5 and stuck in germany in dec.18 until now it doesnt moving, i use myus.com to send my oarcel in the philipines and the invoice was not right i bought 9 items of accesories but they stated there only 7 i cant find online too the number in germany so that i can call them

Hello marbella8, it exceeded already in 30 days i bought it dec.5 and stuck in germany in dec.18 until now it doesnt moving, i use myus.com to send my oarcel in the philipines and the invoice was not right i bought 9 items of accesories but they stated there only 7 i cant find online too the number in germany so that i can call them

I am sorry to hear that. Many Germans tend to speak some English, so try calling DHL in Germany. Good luck :smile: