My Newest Aquisition

It is so incredibly unique....some people might read that as weird....but I think it is so eye-catching and stunning!!! Of course, YOUR comfort is the telling point....but I would definitely KEEP it and ROCK IT!

So I just happened to stop by the outlet on my way home from work just to "see what was there". I ended up spending more money than expected, but man. I saw this bag first thing coming in at the deletes section and could not get my mind off of it. It was EVERYTHING I was looking for in what seemed to be my never ending hunt for the perfect smaller bag. I have been through 5 within the past month through various designers and returned the latest one today. This bag spoke to me. It is the Bleecker Woven Embossed Toaster in Blue Indigo and Black with silver hardware. But, the question is...is it weird? I carried it around and it looked nice on me, but I guess I have to get out of my comfort zone. I love all the small detailing but is the combo of the stripes and basket weave embossing weird?
DSCN0479.jpg

Congrats!! I don't think it's weird at all. Especially if you love it. Enjoy

So I just happened to stop by the outlet on my way home from work just to "see what was there". I ended up spending more money than expected, but man. I saw this bag first thing coming in at the deletes section and could not get my mind off of it. It was EVERYTHING I was looking for in what seemed to be my never ending hunt for the perfect smaller bag. I have been through 5 within the past month through various designers and returned the latest one today. This bag spoke to me. It is the Bleecker Woven Embossed Toaster in Blue Indigo and Black with silver hardware. But, the question is...is it weird? I carried it around and it looked nice on me, but I guess I have to get out of my comfort zone. I love all the small detailing but is the combo of the stripes and basket weave embossing weird?
DSCN0479.jpg

I think it beautiful! Congrats :smile:

DSCN0479.jpg

Love this bag! It has so many unique little details, and I love the blue (tardis blue? ;) ) stripe.

Is it bigger on the inside too? If only we had transdimensional handbags... I better crawl back in my nerdy corner now. ;)
It is indeed bigger on the inside. I can fit everything I regularly carry in it without compromising, plus still have room to spare. I love the double zipper so it opens really wide and I can access everything easily.