My New Epi Passy GM

Wow! This bag is gorgeous! Congratulations on your first epi purchase!:biggrin:

May I ask what could fit in the center divider? Could you put in a wallet? Thanks in advance for answering!:P

SunnyKat said:
Wow! This bag is gorgeous! Congratulations on your first epi purchase!:biggrin:

May I ask what could fit in the center divider? Could you put in a wallet? Thanks in advance for answering!:P

It's a relatively "thin" compartment. So you could probably fit a thin wallet. I'd probably use it for "loose" things like pens, mints, some lipstick, loose papers, etc. It would probably expand out--I just wouldn't want to create a large permanent bulge...

wickedassin--I love that bag!!! I called LV to see if it could be SO in a diff color. The said no:sad: I love the black but I need another black bag like I need a hole in my head!:lol: Maybe in a couple of months when the newness has worn off of my existing black bags......

PGN said:
wickedassin--I love that bag!!! I called LV to see if it could be SO in a diff color. The said no:sad: I love the black but I need another black bag like I need a hole in my head!:lol: Maybe in a couple of months when the newness has worn off of my existing black bags......

I don't know if you know this--but it also comes in red...

Glad this thread was bumped, I just love looking at this bag. I now need to visit the boutique.....Thanks a lot wicked :evil: . Just joking. (Can't be mad at you :P ) Will be getting this bag.