My New Cartier Amulette Bracelet!!!

Yay, Candice! We do love our Cartier, huh? Simply fabulous and chic! I just saw this the other day and was admiring it!
Mine have always come wrapped like this. I soooo love their packaging!

You must have a good SA, my previous one never wrapped my purchases just simply placed the red jewellery box in the carrier bag and that was it!! The SA I had today was surprised as well by this! I'm wearing it with my vca sweet and I don't know if it's because the Cartier MOP is cabochon or domed in shape but it's constantly glowing and it's hard to get a decent picture as it's almost mirror like!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405817610.335874.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405817622.835706.jpg

Love It! Do You plan to wear it alone or with other bracelets? I'm so tempted to get this. I tried it on in the boutique about 3 weeks ago. It was weird. The MOP that the SA put on my wrist would barely clasp. It was so short but the onyx they had was longer. The SA was puzzled but she said they could get the MOP in a longer length.

Thanks! The sizing is VERY tiny. The large bracelet is 17-16cm medium is 14-15 cm and small is 13-14 cm. The bracelets on display were the smallest size which couldn't clasp around the display cushion!

I'll probably wear it with one or two other bracelets 😊

Thanks Nikki. It does have 2 jump loops with length difference of maybe 2 cm? I have to have mine lengthened as it's the medium size which is 16cm or 15cm and I need 18cm! I'm using a bracelet extender until the required chain comes in.

Very cool. Thanks. I love when bracelets come with jump rings, so convenient.

Last edited:
Yes, I have been. It just puts a smile on my face whenever I look at it:smile:
Oh, I just love the way your mop glows!!! I must admit I momentarily thought about wearing the 2 together :giggles:

I've been thinking the same thing! it's tempting to go back and get the onyx too :graucho: did you see the pave and WG version? love the different sizes of diamonds used!!