My legacy store haul today!

WOW!!!! The Lexi is so cute! My fiance and I are headed to NYC next week to look for apartments for our upcoming move. Your pictures just solidified that I need to go to Bleeker next week instead of waiting until March.

WOW!!!! The Lexi is so cute! My fiance and I are headed to NYC next week to look for apartments for our upcoming move. Your pictures just solidified that I need to go to Bleeker next week instead of waiting until March.

Definitely don't pass up the opportunity! Because they get the limited edition stuff when its gone its gone! I got the last Lexi and the last black anna!

(...will post here for good measure...) :wave: :

[ Hello shelbell77; :smile:

I came across this per chance coz I was looking for (trying to do some research on a Coach piece that I have...), so I was doing the research on the Internet & TPF of course :heart: for the Collection of :

" Bleecker Street Archive Edition "

And your WONDERFUL post came up. I know it is been a long time ago that you posted this here on TPF-- but I still wanted to stop by and say : What a BEAUTIFUL & INCREDIBLE Coach piece it is that you have here :love:...CONGRATULATIONS... ! :tup:].

Reactions: goodbyeblues
(...will post here for good measure...) :wave: :

[ Hello shelbell77; :smile:

I came across this per chance coz I was looking for (trying to do some research on a Coach piece that I have...), so I was doing the research on the Internet & TPF of course :heart: for the Collection of :

" Bleecker Street Archive Edition "

And your WONDERFUL post came up. I know it is been a long time ago that you posted this here on TPF-- but I still wanted to stop by and say : What a BEAUTIFUL & INCREDIBLE Coach piece it is that you have here :love:...CONGRATULATIONS... ! :tup:].

Thanks for bumping a 10 year old thread.:rolleyes:

Reactions: finer_woman