My growing collection!

Here are my favorites: the luxury designers bags I own!

In the back row, there’s a very old Burberry canvas hand me down from my aunt (from 2010, and she bought the bag before that), and a black YSL shopper, which was the first true premiere luxury bag I bought myself in 2016.

In the front row, I have a beige YSL A5 pouch (perfect for weddings), a brown Toy Lou Lou, a black Gucci disco, and my newest— the Gucci maramont camera bag in pink!!

The Toy Lou Lou looks so buttery!!! This one is on my list! Also I have the mini Gucci coming in on Wednesday (in black.)

Reactions: sophiaberry
I’ve loved handbags since I was a kid, and I feel like at 25, I’m at a place where I’ve figured out what kind of bags work for me + what I like. I’m excited to keep growing my collection, but here’s where’s I’m currently at! (This is after giving away/selling/donating around 15 bags over the last year, and adding about 4 new bags in 2019 as well!)
Wow❤️

Reactions: sophiaberry
Here are my favorites: the luxury designers bags I own!

In the back row, there’s a very old Burberry canvas hand me down from my aunt (from 2010, and she bought the bag before that), and a black YSL shopper, which was the first true premiere luxury bag I bought myself in 2016.

In the front row, I have a beige YSL A5 pouch (perfect for weddings), a brown Toy Lou Lou, a black Gucci disco, and my newest— the Gucci maramont camera bag in pink!!
I like these bags too, especially the gucci soho disco and the ysl loulou! :smile: