my goodies from this weekend!

:wtf: ......

:hysteric: Kallison:hysteric:

Fine, take the store credit. I understand the need to buy stuff. Just don't let it get out of hand. I'm not sending you a plane ticket back to GA if you run out of money in London. You'll just have to work at that hostel until you make enough money to come home.:supacool:

Just remember there is a word that us young folks don't remember about driving...you could always...you know...SLOW DOWN.
seriously, once my store credit is gone, i'm finished with coach until i get a job.

and the ticket wasn't my fault. some stupid semi was trying to merge before a lane closed, so i had to speed up so i wouldn't get killed...and so the cop caught me going 22 over in a construction zone. and was not interested in hearing why i was speeding.

Awww, thanks aarti! That was right after my big date with the BF last night. I loved the way I looked so much I took pics. I wish I would have taken pics of the whole outfit.

Yea, kallison is going to get her butt whooped. She knows she should have dragged herself to the outlets and got the money back, but that's ok. I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

haha.

and it's not that the shoes are entirely too big...but the way they're cut, you get that "toe cleavage" (as someone so interestingly told me it was)...
:smile: Oh yeah, MAJOR cleavage going on.. for once in my life!:roflmfao:

you look gorgeous elongreach! and your face is glowing!
well now is kallison you will be getting your legacy satchel and we better not find any other purchases then! i can't say anythign about the flats..lol becuase I'm guilty as well.

Yea, kallison is going to get her butt whooped. She knows she should have dragged herself to the outlets and got the money back, but that's ok. I'm going to keep my mouth shut.
see, i was being smart by not going back to the outlet...because i KNOW i could not have controlled myself. me + outlets(ANY outlet)= trouble.

(and you're hair does look good!!!)

:smile: Oh yeah, MAJOR cleavage going on.. for once in my life!:roflmfao:

you look gorgeous elongreach! and your face is glowing!
well now is kallison you will be getting your legacy satchel and we better not find any other purchases then! i can't say anythign about the flats..lol becuase I'm guilty as well.
hehe. aarti's got cleavage!!!

and i PROMISE no more coach after this. i will even let you give them my name at all the stores i go to and you can tell them to not sell to me!!!

Hot shoes !!! If they're too big pick up some of the "foot petals" at nordstroms meant for the back of the shoe. I will help hold them onto your feet so you don't get blisters on your heels..... Took me a long time to learn those were caused by too BIG shoes..not too small! And one of my feet is a .5 size larger than the other....so I have those foot petals in most of my right shoes.