My First Trip to the Outlet (Reveal)!

I don't live very close to an outlet, so I have never gotten a chance to visit one until this past Sunday. I have always wanted a Swagger, but never actually owned one yet. I read they were being discontinued and sent to the outlets, so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to get one before they're gone for good. As soon as I got there, I searched for the deletes right away! They had many different colors of Swagger 27s, along with some Swagger shoulder bags. I decided to go with the heather gray since I don't have any gray bags and it would be a great neutral to go with many different outfits.
View attachment 4196448 View attachment 4196449
I also got the prairie studs accordion zip wallet to match! I love the way the studs look!
View attachment 4196450
And here they are together:
View attachment 4196451
While I was shopping, another bag caught my eye that wasn't really on my radar before. I didn't really have any nice crossbody bags (I have mostly satchels) and thought this bag would be versatile and get a lot of use. Here it is:
View attachment 4196483 View attachment 4196489
Dinky with link in black!

I had a great first trip to the outlet and am very happy with what I found!
Wow, Great finds! I love that shade of grey! I especially like the wallet. Very nice!