Jimmy Choo My first pair of Jimmy Choos!

Ahhhh what showstoppers!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I wish I could wear heels... I can't tell if it's not enough practice or my feet are just not meant to wear them...

Gorgeous shoes! Im off to Vegas in 4 weeks (based in UK) and finally going to treat myself to my very first pair of Jimmys as they are much better balue buying in the USA than the Uk! am soooooooo excited! Am leaning towards the Lance design at the moment as i wanted some strappy occasion shoes!

Hello,

Just wanted to share my new shoes that i just purchased. These are my first pair of Jimmy Choos, as i am usually a Louboutin girl, but i have to say it most definitely won't be my last!

So without further ado here they are: My Jimmy Choos Anouk in black suede with mini silver studs. I am so in love ❤️

View attachment 2919677

Just wanted to add that i went one whole size up (EUR 39) with these shoes as my TTS (EUR 38) were terribly small.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Great first choice TCarlsson!. I've reviewed these Anouks myself! (My Review). You have exquistite taste as these have been seen on Sarah Michelle Gellar and Lily Collins, both actresses looked amazing in them.

CW%252BCBS%252BShowtime%252B2013%252BSummer%252BTCA%252BParty%252BRed%252BAQzNOy_wmfax.jpg