My first Louis =)

Ok, so I think today is the day of the lovely damier ribera's maiden voyage :love: ! Though this was a big purchase, I think it's worth it for a classic b/c it's not like it's going out of style any time soon! LV's have been around forever, and are timeless (unlike my bulga which is super cute, but I can't really enjoy it b/c the leather gets beaten up on the train), while the faithful LV holds the test of time, and will hopefully take all that I dish out!:biggrin: I've always thought the Damier was so pretty and especially in this shape it just made me feel more glamourous :love: than the speedy did--though I must admit I may purchase one at a later date!! Uhoh...LV has created a monster in me!!! :nuts: :weird: :love:

^^ Don't you love how buying a bag SHOULD satisfy you, but then you just happen to begin to want more!! Haha... I do the same. I yearn for another Chloe bag sooo badly :love: :love:

:love:
ayla said:
Love it ! I thought the same when I was checking them out (e.g. comparing them to the Speedy). It's a great choice, and well, I'm afraid I have to break it to you, this is probably not going to be your last Louis Vuitton, they're so addictive !! :biggrin:
Yes Louis Vuitton Handbags are definitly very addictive, congrats on your first purchase. I hope there will be many more to come, and keep in mind that no matter how many others you will buy, you will always remember your first.:love: