My First Bedford!! Instant Reveal

Mornin' TLO!

It's SIU MOM from the "other" forum.:winkiss: I LOVE your two Bedford bags! I'm heading to the outlet this morning. I'll be thinking of you when I stop in the MKors store and I see the Bedford bags. The Red Bedford speaks to me every time I'm in the store. One day she's going to say what I want to hear ("great sale!") and I'll start my own reveal thread. LOL!

Congrats on your new beauties! I hope all is well!

Mornin' TLO!

It's SIU MOM from the "other" forum.:winkiss: I LOVE your two Bedford bags! I'm heading to the outlet this morning. I'll be thinking of you when I stop in the MKors store and I see the Bedford bags. The Red Bedford speaks to me every time I'm in the store. One day she's going to say what I want to hear ("great sale!") and I'll start my own reveal thread. LOL!

Congrats on your new beauties! I hope all is well!

SIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you honey? It's so good to hear from you!!!

OMG, a red bedford would be gorgeous!!!!! And we know you "need" one!!!! My outlet didn't have red.

Check with customer service at the outlet for the coupon book, there is 20% off for MK. Your outlet may be different but it's worth a try.

I have "purse posed" with the bedford every time I'm at the mall for a while. Finally pulled the trigger. I want a large black one too but they were out.

I want a full outlet report GF!!!!!!

SIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you honey? It's so good to hear from you!!!

OMG, a red bedford would be gorgeous!!!!! And we know you "need" one!!!! My outlet didn't have red.

Check with customer service at the outlet for the coupon book, there is 20% off for MK. Your outlet may be different but it's worth a try.

I have "purse posed" with the bedford every time I'm at the mall for a while. Finally pulled the trigger. I want a large black one too but they were out.

I want a full outlet report GF!!!!!!

I'm doing great! I'd be happier if the weather was warmer/sunnier, but the thought of shopping is helping me get over that! LOL!

Thanks for the reminder, I was just about to close my laptop and head to my BFF's house, and your post reminded me to print the coupon I have from Dooney. ($129 for the O-Ring shopper.) I sent a text to my BFF and told her to start checking for VIP coupons online. MaryBel told me that's how she gets great coupons for the outlet.

I'll give you a full outlet report!:love:

I'm doing great! I'd be happier if the weather was warmer/sunnier, but the thought of shopping is helping me get over that! LOL!

Thanks for the reminder, I was just about to close my laptop and head to my BFF's house, and your post reminded me to print the coupon I have from Dooney. ($129 for the O-Ring shopper.) I sent a text to my BFF and told her to start checking for VIP coupons online. MaryBel told me that's how she gets great coupons for the outlet.

I'll give you a full outlet report!:love:

Oh good! Glad it helped! I always forget to check the VIP coupons. I need to
do that myself!

Have fun! I hope you find lots of goodies!! Can't wait to here all about it.

We are getting a new outlet mall here. It's only 8 miles away! Of course no Dooney outlet. LOL!

I think I'm going to be in trouble!

Oh good! Glad it helped! I always forget to check the VIP coupons. I need to
do that myself!

Have fun! I hope you find lots of goodies!! Can't wait to here all about it.

We are getting a new outlet mall here. It's only 8 miles away! Of course no Dooney outlet. LOL!

I think I'm going to be in trouble!

We had fun, although it was COLD! My Cuz made a comment that it was almost as cold as it was when we were there in February! There were no Red Bedfords. And the O-Ring shoppers I wanted had flaws that I couldn't overlook. (Btw, you don't need to print the coupon, the bags are priced at $129.)
So, no goodies to report, but I haven't given up yet. I'm going to check out Lord & Taylor's Friends & Family Sale this morning. If I don't find anything I want there, I'm going to lay low and wait for Macy's F&F sale near the end of this month.

I would love to have an outlet 8 miles away! At least if I'm going to go I could save on the gas to get there and back. LOL!

Have a great day!

We had fun, although it was COLD! My Cuz made a comment that it was almost as cold as it was when we were there in February! There were no Red Bedfords. And the O-Ring shoppers I wanted had flaws that I couldn't overlook. (Btw, you don't need to print the coupon, the bags are priced at $129.)
So, no goodies to report, but I haven't given up yet. I'm going to check out Lord & Taylor's Friends & Family Sale this morning. If I don't find anything I want there, I'm going to lay low and wait for Macy's F&F sale near the end of this month.

I would love to have an outlet 8 miles away! At least if I'm going to go I could save on the gas to get there and back. LOL!

Have a great day!

Cold is not good, but I'm glad you had fun!! Sorry you didn't find your Bedford! You might want to check the bay for it.

Which bags were $129?

I carried my vanilla yesterday while running errands. Got so many compliments. I love that bag! I could have one in every color!!

I have a feeling my wallet won't like having an outlet so close. Plus I go right by it on my way to my office. This is going to be dangerous!!

Let me know if you find your bag. I'll keep my eyes open for it and let you know if I find it.

I was at the outlet over the weekend and fell in love with this bag! I couldn't get it out of my mind, so I drove back yesterday evening and brought her home.

I'm a pink gal! This screams Spring!!

Thanks for letting me share!

473390cd-5dce-4856-a0bd-416c04e2e8ee_zpsb287af5a.jpg
That is GORGEOUS!

I was at the outlet over the weekend and fell in love with this bag! I couldn't get it out of my mind, so I drove back yesterday evening and brought her home.

Love, love, love love!!!! I think I'll have to call my outlet and see if they have any! May I ask the price?

what a gorgeous bag! I love the color!!! congratulations!:woohoo: do the Bedfords come in two different sizes? thanks in advance.