My Creation - Special Orders

I just noticed this thread. I will add to the experiences that even for customers with a small purchase history they will offer a SO for certain bags and for a premium. Of course it needs to be worth the extra effort and cost for them. In my specific experience I have an ostrich alma in menthe and was hoping to buy the same in another color, which was sold out. The next day she texted me that she checked with her manager and one option would be to do a SO for the color I wanted. I assume this was so easily offered because it was exotic and there was a SO premium of ~30% as well. I didn’t even ask/know about the option.

“Hi Nicole. Regarding the Alma BB in ostrich, I confirmed that the Indigo is no longer available. I am able to offer you made to order service for the bag in your color choice, if you like.”

This was the message she sent me the next day. I did not order it, but for certain bags it seems very simple and straightforward.

I just noticed this thread. I will add to the experiences that even for customers with a small purchase history they will offer a SO for certain bags and for a premium. Of course it needs to be worth the extra effort and cost for them. In my specific experience I have an ostrich alma in menthe and was hoping to buy the same in another color, which was sold out. The next day she texted me that she checked with her manager and one option would be to do a SO for the color I wanted. I assume this was so easily offered because it was exotic and there was a SO premium of ~30% as well. I didn’t even ask/know about the option.

“Hi Nicole. Regarding the Alma BB in ostrich, I confirmed that the Indigo is no longer available. I am able to offer you made to order service for the bag in your color choice, if you like.”

This was the message she sent me the next day. I did not order it, but for certain bags it seems very simple and straightforward.
Thank you for the update, it sounds great and seems that when it comes to exotics they are more flexible.

Has anyone tried ordering a seasonal keepall in a different size? Ever since VA/Ghesquière, it seems that all seasonal keepalls are produced in 50, which I think is far too big.

If possible, I would like to order some of the seasonal designs in a 45...provided the upcharge is not too much

Has anyone tried ordering a seasonal keepall in a different size? Ever since VA/Ghesquière, it seems that all seasonal keepalls are produced in 50, which I think is far too big.

If possible, I would like to order some of the seasonal designs in a 45...provided the upcharge is not too much
I highly doubt that they would let it. As far as I know, seasonal pieces are off the table by default. And the transition to 50 is also 'part of the design'.
But I feel you, I am also a Keepall 45 fan, I only buy those, and since they turned up to 50, I lost interest :sad:

They will make you anything you want, any size you want, old or new designs and even modify a current design to your liking. Say, as I was inquiring about the other day, you wanted a Capucine wallet in alligator or croc, closer to the size of a Constance long wallet, and with a back pocket, they will make that for you. You can pick the lining, the skin, whatever. It takes about 8 months, and it costs at least 30% over retail, sometimes 50% over. Yes, LV does bespoke in the truest sense.
Yes! This is exactly what my CA told me last weekend :smile: I am dreaming of a particular bag in ostrich, my CA will inquire and get back to me about my query. He said it would take 12-15 months to create if the request is accepted.

Addendum::flowers: sorry about the ‘necro-bump’ of an old thread but I was just thrilled to hear the news from my CA.

Last edited:
Yes! This is exactly what my CA told me last weekend :smile: I am dreaming of a particular bag in ostrich, my CA will inquire and get back to me about my query. He said it would take 12-15 months to create if the request is accepted.

Addendum::flowers: sorry about the ‘necro-bump’ of an old thread but I was just thrilled to hear the news from my CA.
Sooooooo funny that you revived this thread as just this very morning I am working with my SD for a couple of SO!!!!!