My Cartier love bracelets stack

Do you like this Cartier Love bracelets stack??

• Yes, i like it

• No, it's bit too much

• Other, i have my say....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not too sure how those stacks looks....

IMG_0595_zpsfc29c13c.jpg

IMG_0602_zps1a77079a.jpg

Which one would you choice?? Or none.....
I like the 2nd one the best. I like the 1st one too.

I agree with another poster that it depends on your style. I like the 4...it's bold but beautiful. Perhaps best for dressing up and 3 for everyday. I also tend to like 2 YG and a RG together so its not as matchy as 3 of the same together. But in all honesty, they are all gorgeous and its really what makes you happy!

Not too sure how those stacks looks....

IMG_0595_zpsfc29c13c.jpg

IMG_0602_zps1a77079a.jpg

Which one would you choice?? Or none.....

Wait! Hold the phones! This picture is yours, I didn't even realize that when I read the thread the first time lol. Ok, so let me get your inventory correct because I didn't realize when I first opened the thread what bracelets you have. Are these the ones you have:

yg with diamonds - 3
wg all diamonds
rg plain
wg plain

did I get that right? Total amount of Love bracelets = 6
From the original post I thought you had 4, the plain rg and the three identical yg w/ diamonds. The wg plain and wg with diamonds adds a whole different angle to your combinations.

I think this would be a great combination of 4 Loves working with what you have in this order: wg w/ diamonds, wg plain, rg, yg with diamonds, yg plain.

I have 3 Loves, and a JUC. When I got the JUC, I removed one of my Loves, but I missed it! So, now it's 3 Loves and the JUC. It's whatever your comfortable with, IMO.

Would you mind sharing your loves stack with JUC pic here?

That how i couldn't decide whether should go with 4 or 3, i do missed it if i removed one love too:P

I agree with another poster that it depends on your style. I like the 4...it's bold but beautiful. Perhaps best for dressing up and 3 for everyday. I also tend to like 2 YG and a RG together so its not as matchy as 3 of the same together. But in all honesty, they are all gorgeous and its really what makes you happy!

Thank you phillj12!!

I do really feel the weights of 4:P.... 3 seems the way to go for everyday:biggrin:

Wait! Hold the phones! This picture is yours, I didn't even realize that when I read the thread the first time lol. Ok, so let me get your inventory correct because I didn't realize when I first opened the thread what bracelets you have. Are these the ones you have:

yg with diamonds - 3
wg all diamonds
rg plain
wg plain

did I get that right? Total amount of Love bracelets = 6
From the original post I thought you had 4, the plain rg and the three identical yg w/ diamonds. The wg plain and wg with diamonds adds a whole different angle to your combinations.

I think this would be a great combination of 4 Loves working with what you have in this order: wg w/ diamonds, wg plain, rg, yg with diamonds, yg plain.

:PYep, you got it, i know i'm crazy about love bracelets....

Thanks for your suggestion, i'm still play around with them.... just that i do missed one if i ever removed one....:biggrin:

I think it looks FABULOUS with all of them IMO…upcloseandstylish wears hers this way and it looks absolutely gorgeous…check her out in the Hermes socialites thread or on Instagram…the girl’s got it going on!! ;)