My Cartier Baby Trinity Bracelet

I love this bracelet, tried it on last week! My only concern is the silk cord. I found it hard to get on/off and would worry (like DarkAngel) what would happen if it got wet.

It really is stunning, though! And now that the silk Love Day bracelet is discontinued, I think it's the only one on silk...:thinking:

I like how lightweight the bracelet is. I like to wear jewelry for long periods of time, to be able to sleep and bathe without having to remove anything. After I go to Cartier this Saturday to get it re-knotted, I am going to just not get it wet, because they DID warn me about getting it wet!

I like how lightweight the bracelet is. I like to wear jewelry for long periods of time, to be able to sleep and bathe without having to remove anything. After I go to Cartier this Saturday to get it re-knotted, I am going to just not get it wet, because they DID warn me about getting it wet!

They told me too, but like you, I prefer to put it on and keep it on, so that's my dilema! Maybe ask them IF the silk could be replaced by a chain (and how much damage THAT would be, LOL!). Just a thought:P. Also, I know the Love Day bracelets came with a knotting guide, wonder if they could give you one for the Trinity.

I love this bracelet, tried it on last week! My only concern is the silk cord. I found it hard to get on/off and would worry (like DarkAngel) what would happen if it got wet.

It really is stunning, though! And now that the silk Love Day bracelet is discontinued, I think it's the only one on silk...:thinking:

I have been wearing it all day, but take it off when I shower and sleep. I just push it up my wrist a little bit when washing my hands, etc. I would imagine if you got it wet too often, it would start to look dingy. :sad: But if worse comes to worse, you can always go Cartier to get the cord replaced whenever it starts to get kind of worn down, or see if they can give you a few extra cords to replace it yourself.

I think this bracelet has been selling quite a bit more since they discontinued the charity love bracelet last year. You should get it! :graucho:

^ Really? I've heard from two different Cartier SAs (including one whose mom works in corporate) that the charity love bracelet will be back this June. They just discontinued it for 2010 but it will be back this year.

^ Really? I've heard from two different Cartier SAs (including one whose mom works in corporate) that the charity love bracelet will be back this June. They just discontinued it for 2010 but it will be back this year.

If I learned anything from Hermes, it's that the story changes with every SA (both in different boutiques and the SAME boutique, LOL!). I guess we'll know for certain in June:P...