Scarves Mors scarf ring sizes

View attachment 4968333
1 square = 5 mm

as you an see the "regular" Mors is asymmetrical, the small one only has two single small rings.

My Mors had one slightly larger ring on one side and two rings on the other. I purchased it at an H boutique around 2008. I sold it so I have no idea if it was large or small. :thinking: I don’t remember it being as large as your large. Have there been other sizes?

I would love to see some of the different ways to use the more ring. I find myself not wearing it much at all...

Mai Tai did a Mors tutorial on her site a few years ago I believe. Her Mors was also the three ring variety. You may find some good ideas there.

Reactions: 880
Last edited:
I find it useful when I:
  • fold a 90 twill scarf in half diagonally
  • pull the ends behind my neck, then around
  • tie in the front
  • so there's a full "bib" on my chest
maybe called a cowboy knot? Anyway, if I just tie the ends they slide back toward my throat and try to strangle me as the day goes on. If I tie them to a Mors ring instead it lies on (or under) the bib exactly where I put it, so no strangling.

(I tried this today with a mousseline 90 and the ring is too heavy for that fabric, so the ends slide forward and the bib slides back and tries to strangle me. YMMV and my scarves may be trying to kill me.)

I also like them to add a bit of length to a gavroche, so I can pretend my neck is as slender and swanlike as it was 20 years ago. :smile: