Moreau Paris bags: know anything about this brand?

Hii! I don't have a Vincennes but I do want one, they are super light and perfect to carry everywhere. they have some really cute ones that are reversible, or with the pattern in bold colors!

What colour are you eyeing? I have some expenses coming up, so a bag purchase is not at the top of my list right now. Maybe I’ll get one next year. Still debating Moreau Vincennes or Goyard Artois MM.

Maybe a little nuts, because of the similar colorways, but one is a Celestin GM, custom-painted, and the other is a Vincennes, and I anticipate this being a long-term relationship! Moreau‘s distance sale process is easy, and if you play with the customization tool on their website for too long, you may never get around to ordering one. But considering one is custom-painted, it was a rather quick turnaround. 1614900812817.jpeg

Reactions: Mariapia
Maybe a little nuts, because of the similar colorways, but one is a Celestin GM, custom-painted, and the other is a Vincennes, and I anticipate this being a long-term relationship! Moreau‘s distance sale process is easy, and if you play with the customization tool on their website for too long, you may never get around to ordering one. But considering one is custom-painted, it was a rather quick turnaround. View attachment 5010379
Beautiful!:ps:

Hi to everyone on this thread! We've sort of made a makeshift here of places to post anything about Moreau, but I did make an "official" thread if we want to really start digging in. Please post away over there! Lots to talk about if anyone has questions or wants to discuss anything about the brand!