MK jewelry and watches

Has anyone had their watch fixed recently? I have a white ceramic that needs to be rejuvenated and I know people used to send in watches to the Metro Service Center, but not sure if that is still the case. I emailed MK but haven't heard back.

Grr... I got the MK Cityscape Padlock bangle bracelet from the Dillard's sale and just received it. I have no idea how to get it open! It didn't come with a dust bag or any paperwork, and I can't find anything online on how to get it open.

Can anybody help? Thanks!

http://s19.postimg.org/mz2w501v7/Bracelet.jpg

[img=http://s19.postimg.org/46r11f5gv/Bracelet.jpg]

There's no push thing? I see pins on the right which means that's the hinge side I would think. Lmbo, I have no idea. Call them tomorrow. It is pretty though.

There's no push thing? I see pins on the right which means that's the hinge side I would think. Lmbo, I have no idea. Call them tomorrow. It is pretty though.
Lol...how bad is that? My husband figured it out. He had to push down and pull at the same time! I was baffled for at least an hour trying to figure it out!

I'm not happy that it didn't come with the bag or paperwork, but I got it for $50 so I can't complain too much.

It seems very small. It fits because I have very small wrists (the only thing small on me..lol).

I think it would be too tight on a normal size wrist. I'm trying to decide if it's going to annoy me to wear it.
If so, then I hope I can return it.

Thanks for the reply!

Lol...how bad is that? My husband figured it out. He had to push down and pull at the same time! I was baffled for at least an hour trying to figure it out!

I'm not happy that it didn't come with the bag or paperwork, but I got it for $50 so I can't complain too much.

It seems very small. It fits because I have very small wrists (the only thing small on me..lol).

I think it would be too tight on a normal size wrist. I'm trying to decide if it's going to annoy me to wear it.
If so, then I hope I can return it.

Thanks for the reply!

I had one before with a dangling thing and it bugged the heck out of me cause it seemed to constantly want to turn although it was super pretty I ended up returning it. Hopefully this will feel ok on you and glad to hear your hubby figured it out.

Can someone tell me if the MK bracelets fades fast? I am planning to buy one to match my MK watch. I have been using my MK watch for 1 year already. I did not see any color discoloration. Only scratches which are normal. Are the bracelet's quality same as the MK watches? Please give me feedback about the MK bracelets. Will appreciate any feedback. 😊

ok call me crazy...
I am glad I can show them here...around me they can understand my 'love' for the MK watches (and I am hiding them from the BF, lol)

Holy Cow!!! That's an impressive watch collection!! Be still my heart! :hbeat:

Great collection. I'm showing this to my husband so he can stop teasing me about how many watches I have and how I have to coordinate them with outfits, lol! Yes,I totally get you!

Luvbags, you kill me!! :lolots: