MJ Blake - which color?

I love the yellow one. I thought I saw a green one somewhere. I'll have to look for it. I have one in black. It's a great bag. It is quite heavy though.

I like the second one. I have 3 Blakes, black,caramel and brick red. I use the caramel the most. I am ashamed to say that I haven't used the black yet, I had it for over 6 months...:shame:

Putty!! I almost bought a putty blake until I saw that it was lined in bright pink suede. I love the putty color but just could not live with the lining because I really dislike pink. (And that's putting it nicely)

scarlett_2005 said:
On sax's web site they have one in taupe.

Hmm, doesn't seem to be there any more. No matter, I've gotten myself on a waiting list for the putty and nutmeg at my local Nordstrom's, so I'll see which one I prefer. ;) I love the yellow too, but just can't see myself using it as much. All of the green ones I've seen have silver hardware, (except for a new color green called "split pea" which looks more like "baby poo" to me).

pseub said:
The next bag on my wish list is a Marc Jacobs Blake. I really want one with gold hardware, but don't want another black or white bag. Help me choose a color!

MJBlakeYellow.jpg

MJBlakeCinnamon.jpg

MJBlakePutty.jpg

I love the yellow but don't know how much I'd use it based on my wardrobe colors. If they had one in olive or green with gold hardware there would be no contest. Or are there other colors available somewhere that I haven't seen yet? I've already ruled out the orange.
Pseub, the Blake is available in olive at Bloomingdales.com. They are showing a pic of it in black but when you get to the order info the color listed is olive.

whatzerface said:
Putty!! I almost bought a putty blake until I saw that it was lined in bright pink suede. I love the putty color but just could not live with the lining because I really dislike pink. (And that's putting it nicely)
Funny - but I love pink! But I don't know if I could carry a pink purse. If it was lined in pink, that might be nice! :P

The idea of pink lining doesn't bother me, even though I'm no fan of pink either. I figure no one but me sees the lining. I probably wouldn't carry a pink bag though, just because it wouldn't go with the rest of my wardrobe. Salmon, now that's another story....