MJ Blake - which color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the yellow one. I thought I saw a green one somewhere. I'll have to look for it. I have one in black. It's a great bag. It is quite heavy though.

2. I like the second one. I have 3 Blakes, black,caramel and brick red. I use the caramel the most. I am ashamed to say that I haven't used the black yet, I had it for over 6 months...:shame:

3. Putty!! I almost bought a putty blake until I saw that it was lined in bright pink suede. I love the putty color but just could not live with the lining because I really dislike pink. (And that's putting it nicely)

4. Tan or butter (yellow). I think the putty is not at all attractive--but that's just my opinion.

5. I really like the yellow one! On sax's web site they have one in taupe.

6. Hmm, doesn't seem to be there any more. No matter, I've gotten myself on a waiting list for the putty and nutmeg at my local Nordstrom's, so I'll see which one I prefer. ;) I love the yellow too, but just can't see myself using it as much. All of the green ones I've seen have silver hardware, (except for a new color green called "split pea" which looks more like "baby poo" to me).

7. Pseub, the Blake is available in olive at Bloomingdales.com. They are showing a pic of it in black but when you get to the order info the color listed is olive.
    [​IMG]

8. Thanks, I did just check it out, but that one has silver hardware and I prefer the gold. Thanks so much for letting me know, though!!

9. Funny - but I love pink! But I don't know if I could carry a pink purse. If it was lined in pink, that might be nice! :P

10. The idea of pink lining doesn't bother me, even though I'm no fan of pink either. I figure no one but me sees the lining. I probably wouldn't carry a pink bag though, just because it wouldn't go with the rest of my wardrobe. Salmon, now that's another story....

11. Butter, tan, putty in this order.

12. Pseub -

Just saw this pic, and it reminded me of your MJ dilemma:

[​IMG]

I think that's the Putty color, right?

13. Wow~~That looks wonderful! Not as "dirty" as it seems. Now I like Putty:love:

14. Love the yellow! Such a happy color!

15. Yes, that's the putty! Ooh, me like with the gold hardware!

Who's the chick in the picture? I don't recognize her.