MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

To me it’s really strange how this seller continues to use my pictures and she’s been asked to use her own pics ugh. I guess my pics are better than what she can take :lol:. Maybe she thinks it’s okay because Poshmark allows this. I don’t get it!
She should state that those are not her pictures, and describe the current condition at the very least. At least when you re-posh on PM it is very clear that the pictures are from the previous listing so that potential buyers can ask about the current condition. Did she at least price the bag on what she bought it for or less? On PM, when you re-posh the price originally paid is also transparent.

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
To me it’s really strange how this seller continues to use my pictures and she’s been asked to use her own pics ugh. I guess my pics are better than what she can take :lol:. Maybe she thinks it’s okay because Poshmark allows this. I don’t get it!
I know. Each time I go on mercari, I see it and frown. I believe you put a lot of work into your photos. So it’s doubly infuriating to know that someone is using your photos without your permission.

This would piss me off, and I do NOT think Poshmark should allow it either if someone is "reposhing". How do we know what the condition of the bag is NOW, after it's been used by that buyer turned seller?

Last edited:
This would piss me off, and I do NOT think Poshmark should allow it either if someone is "reposhing". How do we know what the condition of the bag is NOW, after it's been used by that buyer turned seller?
is there any rule about disclosing that you're "reposhing"? or can you leave that out in your description if you choose to?

Reactions: Haughty
is there any rule about disclosing that you're "reposhing"? or can you leave that out in your description if you choose to?
Using reposh marks the reused photos as a reposh with the original seller’s name, so these listings are easily identifiable. Also easy to see which, if any are new photos. Seller can change the description to leave out the reposh wording I think, but that would be it.

Using reposh marks the reused photos as a reposh with the original seller’s name, so these listings are easily identifiable. Also easy to see which, if any are new photos. Seller can change the description to leave out the reposh wording I think, but that would be it.
I had one described as reposh and updated the listing (my own photos), took out the reposhing language.

Reactions: Shelby33