Mini Pochette Accessoires Alternative?

Reactions: Jackie L.
Bumping this thread because I've been stalking the LV website for months trying to find the mini pochette but it's just not happening. Also the Coach Nolita 15 is discontinued too, and it's too much work to also stalk that. Does anyone have any suggestions for something that is available to purchase without having to invest too much time in stalking? I'm in Canada so ideally something I can get here or ship to here. Thank you!

Reactions: mgrnt
Bumping this thread because I've been stalking the LV website for months trying to find the mini pochette but it's just not happening. Also the Coach Nolita 15 is discontinued too, and it's too much work to also stalk that. Does anyone have any suggestions for something that is available to purchase without having to invest too much time in stalking? I'm in Canada so ideally something I can get here or ship to here. Thank you!
Coach Nolita is sold on Poshmark, Mercari, and eBay. I purchased a new one off Poshmark and never had to stalk. There are also dupes to mini pochette (not to be confused with replicas) on eBay (checkered print, no logo).

Coach Nolita is sold on Poshmark, Mercari, and eBay. I purchased a new one off Poshmark and never had to stalk. There are also dupes to mini pochette (not to be confused with replicas) on eBay (checkered print, no logo).
I checked ebay and poshmark and I couldn't find anything (I'm in Canada so I have to use the poshmark Canada website). I don't really want to get a dupe with the checkered print, it's too close for my comfort.

The coach Nolita seems to the best dupe. Its sold out right now, but Ive seen it become available for a while every other week since November.

Ive also heard good things about this one from Dress Up Your Purse.

She talks about it in this video at around the 6:17 mark:

I purchased this pink leather in two of their other items. This particular color will show wear quickly. Their vachetta and light blue leather items do not show premature wear as they are different types of leather. The owner is super nice and will take time to answer any questions about the differences :smile:

I purchased this pink leather in two of their other items. This particular color will show wear quickly. Their vachetta and light blue leather items do not show premature wear as they are different types of leather. The owner is super nice and will take time to answer any questions about the differences :smile:

Thanks for your input. I have not yet bought anything from this brand.

Reactions: p3b
Ive also heard good things about this one from Dress Up Your Purse.

She talks about it in this video at around the 6:17 mark:

Well dang, if this came in a nice neutral color, I'd probably snap it up! Pink isn't my thing, but it looks spot on! Thanks for sharing, I'll keep my eye on her Etsy store in case she decides to make it in a more "me" color :smile:

Reactions: HarlemBagLady
Well dang, if this came in a nice neutral color, I'd probably snap it up! Pink isn't my thing, but it looks spot on! Thanks for sharing, I'll keep my eye on her Etsy store in case she decides to make it in a more "me" color :smile:
You should try her version of the kirigami pouches. I have the small honey vachetta and medium vachetta. They are great dupes and the medium can hold a lot. I also think they are great ways to try vachetta leather without paying hefty prices. Some people are so nervous about vachetta so these are great ways to try it or even get a couple to compare untreated vs treating (adding their own Apple or other protectant). I sold my LV kirigami pouches because the canvas always had peeling (tried two sets) and premature wear. These vachetta ones (or even the other colors- I bought the light blue one from her shop as well) are so much better than canvas plus she adds extras to them.

You should try her version of the kirigami pouches. I have the small honey vachetta and medium vachetta. They are great dupes and the medium can hold a lot. I also think they are great ways to try vachetta leather without paying hefty prices. Some people are so nervous about vachetta so these are great ways to try it or even get a couple to compare untreated vs treating (adding their own Apple or other protectant). I sold my LV kirigami pouches because the canvas always had peeling (tried two sets) and premature wear. These vachetta ones (or even the other colors- I bought the light blue one from her shop as well) are so much better than canvas plus she adds extras to them.

I'll be honest, I've never looked twice at the kirigami pouches, because they seem so..flat? So i'm surprised to hear that they hold a good amount. Looking at the measurements, I feel like the medium might be too big to go in a smaller crossbody. Am I wrong on that assumption? It's hard to envision in my mind. The small would probably be too small for what I need.

I'll be honest, I've never looked twice at the kirigami pouches, because they seem so..flat? So i'm surprised to hear that they hold a good amount. Looking at the measurements, I feel like the medium might be too big to go in a smaller crossbody. Am I wrong on that assumption? It's hard to envision in my mind. The small would probably be too small for what I need.
Medium fits inside my Pochette Accessories, which is my smallest item used as a crossbody.

Reactions: mgrnt