Messika Lovers

So I recently went to Korea, at the lotte duty free in Seoul. There is a small Messika boutique. I bought the move bracelet which is $4900 in US before Tax, I paid $4200 ( the sell person said that since Messika is new to Korean, they price match with French price but it will eventually go up) and they gave me the credit of 600K korean won ( approximately $500 ) to shop at the store ( which has all the luxury like chanel, lv, dior, cartier, even hermes (but the stock isnt appealing) and skincare brands. So basically I paid $3.7k for the bracelet instead of $5300 here (price with tax), saved $1.6k.

It will be interesting to me to see this thread grow with time as I believe Messika will be in the same discussions with van cleef and Cartier soon.

As someone who lives in Dubai , it is extremely popular here especially among khaleegi women and they are often early trendsetters when it comes to high end jewelry and bags. It’s a beautiful brand and lately I’m appreciating it more than other brands that are often replicated more and more.

Definitely would recommend purchasing as I see the price rising much greater with time especially as they have beautiful diamonds.

For those of you with the bangle - is it as thick/substantial as a Love? (I don’t mean the width - more how much “depth” the metal is?). Will it hold up to daily wear without warping? Many thanks!