Meet Reese.

I wanted a e/w hamilton but now I want this one and a color block mini selma!
I really need to get off this site. Lol.
Buuuut I feel like bags are a better investment rather than buying tons of makeup or nail polish.
#thestruggleisreal

I can't wait either! How are you liking it so far?!

I love it! It is different due to the lack of the MK charm but I think it looks very formal and ellegant today was my first day out with her to go shopping and let me tell you, it stole everyones attention. I got it in black since I also have a interview soon and I needed something formal, love the leather the compartments are great, a little small but I don't carry much. Love it! :graucho:

I love it! It is different due to the lack of the MK charm but I think it looks very formal and ellegant today was my first day out with her to go shopping and let me tell you, it stole everyones attention. I got it in black since I also have a interview soon and I needed something formal, love the leather the compartments are great, a little small but I don't carry much. Love it! :graucho:

Glad it was being noticed! Black is such a classic color that can do no wrong. :love:
I'm interested because I wanted a bag that can be used on the crook of my arm but also as a crossbody.
Did you get the medium or large?

Glad it was being noticed! Black is such a classic color that can do no wrong. :love:
I'm interested because I wanted a bag that can be used on the crook of my arm but also as a crossbody.
Did you get the medium or large?

I got it in the large, the size is perfect does not feel too big or small feels more like a medium, I am 5ft 3 so I am petite and does not feel too big for me, I have not used it crossbody but it should look fine too, the only drawback like I said before are the compartments they feel tight I would have prefered it a little more spacious. Btw, I think they also made it in saffiano leather Idk how much more sturdy that is so maybe you should compare the bag in both leathers.