Medium Ingrid !?

Does anyone have any reviews or experiences with how the Ingrid has worked for them? I was also wondering how the bag structure has held up considering the one sided handle and soft leather. I've always admired the Ingrid and found one at a great price. But I've been on a bag ban and want to make sure there werent any horror stories out there before committing to the purchase. Thank you!

Does anyone have any reviews or experiences with how the Ingrid has worked for them? I was also wondering how the bag structure has held up considering the one sided handle and soft leather. I've always admired the Ingrid and found one at a great price. But I've been on a bag ban and want to make sure there werent any horror stories out there before committing to the purchase. Thank you!

I found and purchased a medium Ingrid at a great price a few months ago. I love it! For me, it's a great size. I love the pebbled leather (mine is black) and silver hardware. At first, I thought that I'd only hand-carry it, but I ended up liking the detachable strap more than I thought. Occasionally, the way the short strap sticks up when using the longer strap annoys me. But overall, I'm enjoying the bag. I'd say go for it! Good luck with your decision.

Reactions: all7s