Medium classic flap - beige claire vs black

Which colour should I get?

• Black

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Beige claire

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters
Hi, may I know what did you finally get and what’s your thought of your double flap bag(s) so far?
I’m also considering whether to get a small CL in black lambskin or beige caviar.

Guess I'm different. I was told and heard over and over the "holy grail" was the medium classic flap bag in black
or beige (your choice). I purchased the black. It took me less than a few weeks to know I had made a mistake.
In 3 months I purchased the jumbo in black and have continued to buy this size in other shades.

I sold my 3 year old black medium caviar 6 months ago at a profit. I do not miss it one bit and glad it's gone. I have a nice clutch for evening wear.
Best to follow your heart and not listen to what others say! To each their own. Good luck! :smile:

PS. I might add I also went on to add a Maxi to my collection and love it too - wish they offered it in more colors. I'm sure they will since the tiny bag craze is coming to an end. I don't need alot in my bag but do like a small hairbrush on hand, ha!

Hi guys - I decided to get the medium classic flap in caviar but I’m torn about the colour. Obviously black is the most popular choice and easiest to maintain, but I already have two black “classic-looking” bags - rectangular mini and large cocohandle. This will probably be my last Chanel bag and one I intend to wear until I’m in my 80’s…

I have three classic flaps: 2 black classic flaps (one lambskin GHW, one caviar SHW) and 1 beige clair GHW in caviar. I like having the beige clair because it is so different. I don't wear anything that would get color transfer on it, so just be careful to not wear it with dark denim or black.

Beige Claire as along as with light colored clothes you’ll be find. Beige also gives you options for outfits.

I’ve a beige claire CF, beige mini and white mini, use them oftentimes so far no issues with light colored outfits. Also, black and other dark color CC bags in my small collection, I love having options with colors.

Happy shopping! Can’t wait to your new addition!

I think the beige clair is more special. A lot of people have the classic black & gold, it's becoming more too common. I also wear my black rectangular mini more than the black medium. Although I rarely wear my beige, it makes me happy every time I wear it.

Thank you everyone who voted and commented - you’ve all given me a lot to think about. The consensus seems to be go with the beige clair, and be careful of color transfer… I just took a look at my closet and my god I hardly have any light-coloured outfits! Never realized how mainly dark and jewel-toned my wardrobe was. I do love the idea of adding a special beige bag to my collection but I am so not careful with my belongings…