MAY/JUNE ~ Let's see those pretties!

So many near brand spanking new bags still being sold 20 years after their release. My teal men’s day arrived and the color saturation is insane. I thought my teal city had lovely color but look at the two next to each other. :love: :love: :love: The color on both of these is richer than shown in the photos, but you can see how they compare to each other. Insane.

IMG_2929.jpegIMG_2931.jpeg

So many near brand spanking new bags still being sold 20 years after their release. My teal men’s day arrived and the color saturation is insane. I thought my teal city had lovely color but look at the two next to each other. :love: :love: :love: The color on both of these is richer than shown in the photos, but you can see how they compare to each other. Insane.

View attachment 5998376View attachment 5998377
Looks gorgeous!

• Thanks
Reactions: Deco

Ooooh, these are both stunning but the new one is yummy. The teal I got was just dull greenish, nothing at all like these ones. I will get myself a teal one day. Thanks for posting such beauties.

• Thanks

No words!! :faint::faint::faint:
I can just imagine how insanely saturated the bag looks to the naked eye. And not even your crapphone (lol) can distort its gorgeousness. DIBSDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBS!!! 💙💙
So anxious for my Teal to arrive...I bet it's utter crap in comparison to this delight...yikes...

No words!! :faint::faint::faint:
I can just imagine how insanely saturated the bag looks to the naked eye. And not even your crapphone (lol) can distort its gorgeousness. DIBSDIBSDIBSDIBSDIBS!!! 💙💙
So anxious for my Teal to arrive...I bet it's utter crap in comparison to this delight...yikes...
Honestly, you can't lose with Teal, no matter the color saturation. The leather is always divine, and the color beautiful and unique, even when uneven or faded.

I put you down in my dibs ledger as soon as this puppy arrived, even before you claimed it.

See You Eyes GIF by CBC

• Love
Reactions: earswithfeet
Honestly, you can't lose with Teal, no matter the color saturation. The leather is always divine, and the color beautiful and unique, even when uneven or faded.

I put you down in my dibs ledger as soon as this puppy arrived, even before you claimed it.

See You Eyes GIF by CBC
I know you're right, haha. Haven’t seen a Teal I didn't love, yet.
I just get spooked easily and all panicky when my package doesn't move...
It's been stuck in France for three days now with absolutely no update!! THE HORROR!!! Ah well, I'm just overreacting. It's what I do. :lol:
Classic Film Reaction GIF by Film at Lincoln Center

Awwww!!! I'm in your dibs ledger. YAY! It's all moot, because you'd be crazy to sell that bag, lol. But still, awwwww!! :hugs:

• Love
You did well with this one. Super happy for you my twin! Cheers! 🖤🤍👯‍♂️

Drunk Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift
Thank you!
I literally gasped when I pulled it out from its dust bag. It is seriously beautiful and a work of art. What makes it even more special as the connection to Barney’s department store.
So glad I took a chance on this one! 🖤🖤

• Love
Reactions: haisley
Time for a reveal from last few weeks. Three dear TPF friends made this possible. Dreams do come true.

Rouille weekender and Cyclade city arrived, Rouille immediately put to work, and a Bordeaux weekender still travelling…all three from all across the world …..Rouille and Cyclade made my world happier, and my “ Docs” are waiting for Bordeaux

IMG_6825.jpegIMG_6826.jpegIMG_6830.jpegIMG_8128.jpegIMG_8119.jpeg