May 2023 Purchases

I received the Trianon pm cream yesterday. I found it beautiful and practical. Very beautiful crossbody too.
But … it’s not a crush and even if I baby my bags, I’m very scared about the delicate colour. Do I keep it or not ? Thank you for helping :angel::confused1:

View attachment 5776522

View attachment 5776523

This bag looks so good on you especially with your stylish outfit (I love your shoes too :tup:). I remember you seemed very excited about ordering this bag and now you said you don’t have a crush on this bag. So I wonder if you are not in love with this bag now that you have it in your hand or if you are just scared of getting it dirty. I went to the store a couple weeks ago hoping to see this same bag (I am in love with this cream color too). The store only had the black so I tried it on. It was a little small for my needs (I prefer a bag to hold at least as much as a Speedy 20). My SA adviced me that any cream bag will be hard to maintain. Then again I remember 23Adeline has a cream Pochette Metis and she said she has no problem keeping it clean. It is a really beautiful bag!!! Tough decision. Good luck deciding and please let us know :smile:.

The bag looks awesome on you but when you said ”it’s not a crush” that is a concern, bbcerisette. I have made that mistake before and always ended up finding something I liked more later. I must have a crush now or won’t buy the bag!
That is so true ! Thank you because I actually want to have a new bag from LV and I hate all the bags since the stardust collection last year. So I did a mistake maybe. And I have already made that mistake and it is a pity to own a bag I don’t use. It is very useful that forum :smile:

This bag looks so good on you especially with your stylish outfit (I love your shoes too :tup:). I remember you seemed very excited about ordering this bag and now you said you don’t have a crush on this bag. So I wonder if you are not in love with this bag now that you have it in your hand or if you are just scared of getting it dirty. I went to the store a couple weeks ago hoping to see this same bag (I am in love with this cream color too). The store only had the black so I tried it on. It was a little small for my needs (I prefer a bag to hold at least as much as a Speedy 20). My SA adviced me that any cream bag will be hard to maintain. Then again I remember 23Adeline has a cream Pochette Metis and she said she has no problem keeping it clean. It is a really beautiful bag!!! Tough decision. Good luck deciding and please let us know :smile:.
Ha ha Minda :biggrin: You don’t help me !
I’m not Adeline. She own so many bags and she is a collector of bags. I use my bags more than one day so I think it is going to be quickly dirty. But as usual you are so kindly. :heart: Thank you my dear. I keep it in its box and will and see.:angel:

Thank you. This is a good advice. :annoyed:
It looks beautiful on you! But, I agree with what others said, that if you're hesitating you probably don't love it as much. And I remember you wanted to use it at supermarkets, daily wear- that leather unfortunately will get dirty very easily. Some dirt can wipe off Empreinte with water and soft cloth, but some cannot and you'd have to feel OK with the bag going grey/browner and still liking it then. Good luck deciding, hope that helps:smile:

Just arrived yesterday - Neonoe BB in Nanogram! I’m a little nervous about scratching the leather, as it’s smooth and not pebbled like empreinte. But hoping that buying it in black will keep it looking all right…View attachment 5776867
Congratulations @crossoak. This is beautiful and looks beautiful on you :heart: Wear it in good health and happiness:hugs:I am really loving this small print.

Thank you for your very sweet comment. There is only one compartment with 2 pockets inside.
It fits my mini pochette, my Victorine wallet, my IPhone 14 pro, my car keys, tissues, and my cigarettes box and my sun glasses. The iPhone fits in on of the two inside pockets.
Thank you so much for letting me know what fits, and keep us posted as you weigh your options!

I received the Trianon pm cream yesterday. I found it beautiful and practical. Very beautiful crossbody too.
But … it’s not a crush and even if I baby my bags, I’m very scared about the delicate colour. Do I keep it or not ? Thank you for helping :angel::confused1:

View attachment 5776522

View attachment 5776523
Looks fab and chic on you! It's a keep for me! Just be a tad careful when wearing it, but don't worry too much, as the leather is quite resilient and easy to wipe clean. We live only once, enjoy it!

View attachment 5776522

View attachment 5776523
Looks fabulous on you @bbcerisette66 :loveeyes: if you rotate your bags anyway and be extra mindful with this light colour leather, you'll surely enjoy it especially if you find it functional for your needs. Congrats on the new bag!

View attachment 5776522

View attachment 5776523
Would the black version interest you? It’s easier to maintain and would probably still look brand new after years of using?