May 2023 Chanel purchases

Thank you!! Was the white one pretty in person!?? I’m eyeing that one next but haven’t seen it in person yet!!
I looked at it on the shelf. It was pretty and a true white—no yellow undertones that I could see. It didn’t wow me the way your green bag does. But I could see it with many summer outfits both dressy and casual. It was at my NM.

I looked at it on the shelf. It was pretty and a true white—no yellow undertones that I could see. It didn’t wow me the way your green bag does. But I could see it with many summer outfits both dressy and casual. It was at my NM.
I was wondering if it was a bit bland in person haha. Thank you so much for your input!

Funny you should use the word bland. I thought the white looked chalky but didn’t say so because it was up on a shelf. Fabrics, textures, colors, etc. can change dramatically when brought into the light.
Haha!! I agree, they change once brought into the light for sure! I’m on the fence still but have it on hold until Friday if i decide to order.