Massaccesi Zhoe

Di, I can't wait for your orange Zhoe. It feels like we have been waiting forever to see it. I want to see reveals, reveals reveals.

Orange Zhoe! - Di
Teal Aphrodite - Moonstarr
Bronze Selene - Moonfancy
Lovie's Minervas and Selene

Come on ladies. Get those phones/cameras charged. Don't keep me in suspense!

Di, I can't wait for your orange Zhoe. It feels like we have been waiting forever to see it. I want to see reveals, reveals reveals.

Orange Zhoe! - Di
Teal Aphrodite - Moonstarr
Bronze Selene - Moonfancy
Lovie's Minervas and Selene

Come on ladies. Get those phones/cameras charged. Don't keep me in suspense!

My orange Zhoe has not arrived yet. As soon as it does I will post shots. I am as eager to get it as you are to see the reveal!!!!

Thank you. I am debating between a smoke grey Selene or the Amaranto mini minerva. Tough choice! Looking forward to seeing other's post their bags to help me narrow it down, or at least prioritize :smile:

Congratulations she looks wonderful on you and you made a great choice with the neutral colour.

Your choices are tough indeed - I adore both those bags and both colours. I am really looking forward to seeing a Selene mod shot to see if this style looks as big as it is or somehow smaller.

OMG my orange Zhoe is in New York. I am sooooooooo excited it should be here in the next 4 or 5 days. I am beside myself with excitement. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

In honor of my orange Zhoe I am posting in orange!!!!

It is gorgeous. I love it. The orange shade of leather is amazing and the size of the Zhoe is perfect. I will take some photos tomorrow when I put my stuff it in to show everyone what fits. Like my wallet, phone and pouches etc.

My recommendation to anyone deciding to get a Zhoe is make a paper pattern of the bag which is what I did. I had a very good idea of the size of the bag and it is a perfect size and probably larger then what I had first thought it was.

Attachments

• Zhoe mod shot small.jpg
    Zhoe mod shot small.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 479
  • Zhoe hanging small.jpg
    Zhoe hanging small.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 403
  • Zhoe front small.jpg
    Zhoe front small.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 400

It is gorgeous. I love it. The orange shade of leather is amazing and the size of the Zhoe is perfect. I will take some photos tomorrow when I put my stuff it in to show everyone what fits. Like my wallet, phone and pouches etc.

My recommendation to anyone deciding to get a Zhoe is make a paper pattern of the bag which is what I did. I had a very good idea of the size of the bag and it is a perfect size and probably larger then what I had first thought it was.

The word for this handbag is adore! djfmn, this is so cute on you! I love the color, you look lovely. Looking at these pictures brings me happiness. :sunshine:

Tell me, how does it feel on the shoulder? It looks like it feels really nice!

Lovie it is such a comfortable bag to carry. I took these photos on Friday and was dressed casually of course I should have changed my bright pink tshirt it really clashes with the orange Zhoe. During Thanksgiving when I am here in the daylight I will get my daughter to take some photos and I will post them. It is a great size it is not what I thought it was size wise especially when they described it as a bag that could convert to a clutch which it can. When I think of a clutch I always think much smaller but this is a such a good size large enough to be a bag and small enough to convert to a clutch. The orange leather is just a great rich and deep shade of orange. I really like it. In fact there is nothing about this bag that I do not like so far!!!!

Wow this is so pretty! Do you think it can fit an ipad air 2? If it can, then I am sold! Congrats!

May I ask how tall are you? The strap length looks perfect on you. :smile:

Wow this is so pretty! Do you think it can fit an ipad air 2? If it can, then I am sold! Congrats!

May I ask how tall are you? The strap length looks perfect on you. :smile:

I am not sure how large an ipad air 2 is.

I am just under 5'5" and the strap is the perfect length on me.

If you tell me the size of the ipad air 2 I will make a paper version of it and try it in my bag.

Love the orange and the size looks perfect. It looks really good on you. Congrats!

I am not sure how large an ipad air 2 is.

I am just under 5'5" and the strap is the perfect length on me.

If you tell me the size of the ipad air 2 I will make a paper version of it and try it in my bag.

Thank you. That is so kind of you. The dimensions are 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.24".

Also I was wondering in the picture, is your strap at the longest or shortest setting?

Such a lovely color and beautiful bag!! I would like to have a Zhoe!

This is the perfect shade of orange! She is beautiful!