Marmont camera bag??

• Small

Votes: 41 75.9%
  • Mini

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
17FAC795-B3C2-42D1-9DF7-4386B8519205.jpeg
Hi
I just bought the small, even though ive had my heart set on the mini. The mini looked bigger on youtube reviews but when I saw it, I felt like it was a large wallet. It could fit all essentials but with what I carry, i would struggle getting out my essentials.

The best thing to do is go to the store and try it out for yourself. The sales associate I had was never pushy so it really helped me a lot.

good luck and i hope you get your bag soon whatever you Choose

Ooh the YSL mini does look like a great alternative for the same look as the Marmont, with better aesthetics and proportions. I don’t own any YSL but I have to admit that some of their items have surprisingly caught my eye in recent times. Coincidence or maybe just that all YSL was terrible under Hedi Slimane and his successor has more talent.

Anyway... I could totally get on board with the YSL over the small Marmont (that is, if you really must not get the Soho Disco, which is perfect, if you don’t require hardware.) Bag shopping is hard indeed, but it’s easy when the right one finally speaks to you. :smile:
I just bought the YSL Lou over the small Marmont and am happy with the bag!