Mansur Gavriel Mansur Gavriel Baby Bucket Bag Review

Hello!
I'm reviving this thread again as I've noticed on the MG website that the baby bucket bag is available!
Camello and Brandy are sold out
Black, Yellow, Orange and Green are still available.

I do have a question, seeing that this post is about 2-3 years ago and phones are smaller back then.
Can anyone advice whether the same bag fit the newer iphone 10/11 or samsung 10/20 in the year 2020? I've done some measurements myself and i'm doubtful about the fit.

I love the baby bucket bag but if it's not going to fit a phone it's not going to be practical.
Thanks in advance!

Hello!
I'm reviving this thread again as I've noticed on the MG website that the baby bucket bag is available!
Camello and Brandy are sold out
Black, Yellow, Orange and Green are still available.

I do have a question, seeing that this post is about 2-3 years ago and phones are smaller back then.
Can anyone advice whether the same bag fit the newer iphone 10/11 or samsung 10/20 in the year 2020? I've done some measurements myself and i'm doubtful about the fit.

I love the baby bucket bag but if it's not going to fit a phone it's not going to be practical.
Thanks in advance!
I don't have mine anymore to show, but my iPhone SE would stick out of it. I doubt my XS would fit.

Reactions: mi.kay