LV Pallas Clutch or Gucci Soho Disco or another one of your choosing...

I have both crossbody bags and I would definitely choose the disco before the Pallas. They are both great bags and both have pros and cons but I really love the disco a lot because it meets my space requirements and it looks great

Reactions: Bumbles
Did
I'm also in similar dilemma. Although I'm not really interested in the soho disco. Just want a small crossbody that's can transition from day to night. I don't really dress up too much either for evening so it doesn't have to be too fancy. So far it's either:-
Favourite MM
Alma BB DE
Camera pouch/bag in amarante. ( I would buy a separate vernis strap for daytime use instead of the chain)
My friend has the pallas clutch and it is tiny. Literally is 6 ring keyholder, victorine wallet and phone on the side pocket maybe a lipstick and it's full up.
you decide which to get yet Missysora?

Did

you decide which to get yet Missysora?
:lol: what a coincidence you should ask me this today, as 3 hrs ago I managed to stalk a Favourite MM on the LV website and have bought it should get to me in 3-5 working days. I'm going to Singapore in 10 days time, so hope I get it before I go.
I decided on Favourite MM because it can fit my clemence wallet if I need to take it. which the other 2 can't and I think the magnetic flap closure is going to make it super handy for quick getting in and out of the bag when out shopping. Plus because It's so hard to get hold of I couldn't resist but to get it when the opportunity presented itself :blush: But overall I know I will use it and it fits all my essentials. Are you in a dilemma too?

I had the Pallas clutch briefly and ended up returning it because it was too small - you could fit the minimum stuff you listed but definitely not the maximum. I got the Pochette Accessoires instead and love it so far (and it was half the cost). The Pallas clutch is a really cute bag but it just didn't do it for me. You think you get more space with the slip pocket in the front but you actually don't really because items in that pocket take up space from the main compartment. Also putting anything somewhat bulky in there will make the bag lay weird - I couldn't put my phone in the front slot with the case as it was too thick (and I don't have a big case) and caused an ugly gap. Also the leather trim doesn't go all the way into the pocket so things tend to get caught on the bottom edge when you pull them out.

I don't have the Gucci bag but by the looks of it, it can hold way more. I'm actually considering that bag for a future purchase. One thing to consider though is that the Pallas clutch can go from day to night easily (the chain dresses it up) whereas the Soho Disco bag really is just a casual bag. So I guess it depends on what your need is there as well.

Hello!
I have the Pallas Clutch in Noir, and although it is small, it works for me. Another LV option that you should look into is the Lorette. It comes with a treated leather strap, so no Vachetta wear. There are currently 2 versions on the website. It's a simple yet very functional bag. Here are the 2 codes M44283 M44053

Hello!
I have the Pallas Clutch in Noir, and although it is small, it works for me. Another LV option that you should look into is the Lorette. It comes with a treated leather strap, so no Vachetta wear. There are currently 2 versions on the website. It's a simple yet very functional bag. Here are the 2 codes M44283 M44053
Thanks. Will do!!

What about the Neo Vivienne? It is roomier than the Pallas clutch, and less casual than the Soho Disco, so would work from day to night, I think.