LV Men’s ss21

I’ve been hunting for either one of these SLGs for what seems like a month. Nothing available in my neck of the woods. Maybe not meant to be.
Same here! I got excited when several stores showed in stock and CS put in a request for me, but very soon afterwards no more stock showed. :crybaby: I have an SA on the lookout for me, but this feels alot like the game on heart bag, I might just have to give up on this as well. I wouldn't think a little SLG would be so hard to acquire!

Reactions: sf_newyorker
I’ve been hunting for either one of these SLGs for what seems like a month. Nothing available in my neck of the woods. Maybe not meant to be.
Same here! I got excited when several stores showed in stock and CS put in a request for me, but very soon afterwards no more stock showed. :crybaby: I have an SA on the lookout for me, but this feels alot like the game on heart bag, I might just have to give up on this as well. I wouldn't think a little SLG would be so hard to acquire!
I would hope some would continue to come in!! I got very lucky with these little beauties, but I last year I got the men’s trio eclipse and the mono eclipse reverse CCH a month and a half after launch when there weren’t many to be had. I wonder if because they are men’s items a few more might show up? I hope so and best of luck to you both!

I would hope some would continue to come in!! I got very lucky with these little beauties, but I last year I got the men’s trio eclipse and the mono eclipse reverse CCH a month and a half after launch when there weren’t many to be had. I wonder if because they are men’s items a few more might show up? I hope so and best of luck to you both!
Thank you for sharing! Ok, maybe I won't give up just yet. :hugs:

Thank you @DrTr ! The fuchsia CCH and PO would be worth waiting around for. I may drop into Flagship Fifth Ave later this week since the boutiques in the city are no longer appointment-only.

@calipursegal - I hope you find yours soon!

I hope you both find exactly the pieces you want!! How nice the boutiques are no longer appointment only. Good luck :heart:
I lost my longtime CA when she was promoted to a non-sales role within the company. I just texted another CA at Fifth and he’s trying to order the CCH since it’s showing as possible to order. No guarantee, he says, and the wait time is 5-7 weeks.

Reactions: DrTr
I lost my longtime CA when she was promoted to a non-sales role within the company. I just texted another CA at Fifth and he’s trying to order the CCH since it’s showing as possible to order. No guarantee, he says, and the wait time is 5-7 weeks.
Yikes 5-7 weeks! But at least an order could be placed. Fingers crossed it comes sooner!!