LV 2023 Collections

My husband just got back from Japan and I'm so happy he was able to get a couple of the Japan only releases, the 4 key holder in mochi pink and the Lockmini wallet in mist green (it showing blue in the pictures but it's green) . I wanted the Lovelock heart bag charm in yellow but we're out of stock. He got the Tokyo Xmas animation bag charm and got it heat stamp too.

He was also able find a bag charm from the Garden collection...didn't even know these existed. I wanted the card holder, they didn't have any of course but glad the SA showed him this beautiful bag charm.

View attachment 5711026
What a wonderful hubby and how pretty are these new additions! :loveeyes::loveeyes::love::girlsigh:Congrats!!

• Love
Reactions: DMVLux
here’s a a heads up.if LV hasn’t done anything to change vernis, their light colored vernis leather yellows over time. N there’s nothing you can do about it. Whether you use it or not, store it in shade or sunlight, humid or not, it turns yellowish after a few years. I’ve had three experiences with vernis and they all changed color And become sticky too. Use it a lot the first few years cos that’s all the life you’d get.
Just wanted to clarify for others…in my experience this is not the case for dark colored vernis. I have several vernis pieces (amarante, rouge fauviste, marine) which I’ve used like crazy for many many years. Two of my pieces are more than 10 years old. They hold up quite well. My 2011 Sherwood bag still looks new. My 2011 card holder used daily since that time and overstuffed cannot he killed. Lol.
I have a bag in rouge fauviste, can’t remember its name , still in the same colour because it’s dark .
I know light vernis might change colour over the time , if the colour change evenly, I don’t mind. I had a LE speedy with tufted LV logos on some kind of light grey patented leather like vernis , only 2 sides changed yellowish, so I returned it after few years .

Reactions: snibor
My husband just got back from Japan and I'm so happy he was able to get a couple of the Japan only releases, the 4 key holder in mochi pink and the Lockmini wallet in mist green (it showing blue in the pictures but it's green) . I wanted the Lovelock heart bag charm in yellow but we're out of stock. He got the Tokyo Xmas animation bag charm and got it heat stamp too.

He was also able find a bag charm from the Garden collection...didn't even know these existed. I wanted the card holder, they didn't have any of course but glad the SA showed him this beautiful bag charm.

View attachment 5711026
Beautiful pieces! I loved the garden collection. And your hubby is so patient and kind. My guy hate any type of shopping or lines so he would have called it quits

• Love
I have a bag in rouge fauviste, can’t remember its name , still in the same colour because it’s dark .
I know light vernis might change colour over the time , if the colour change evenly, I don’t mind. I had a LE speedy with tufted LV logos on some kind of light grey patented leather like vernis , only 2 sides changed yellowish, so I returned it after few years .
Wow they let you return it. That’s great. No one will do that for me.

View attachment 5711026

Wow these items are all amazing! :loveeyes: So sweet of your hubby to get you these beauties:love:

• Love
What a wonderful hubby and how pretty are these new additions! :loveeyes::loveeyes::love::girlsigh:Congrats!!

Thank you and yes he :smile: I am so thrilled with these items and already using the Garden bag charm.

Beautiful pieces! I loved the garden collection. And your hubby is so patient and kind. My guy hate any type of shopping or lines so he would have called it quits

Thank you. He doesn't like it either but he doesn't mind as much when he travels especially if has free time and knows there are things I would not be able to buy back home.

Wow these items are all amazing! :loveeyes: So sweet of your hubby to get you these beauties:love:

Thank you! I am so glad he was able to pick them up for me, he's an awesome enabler...I mean husband :smile:

Did u order through your CA? I just sent an email to the Concierge and they sent me a payment link. Hopefully it will be here before the 31st!
Back in January I sent a text to someone in Concierge, inquiring about it and she said she'll keep an eye out. Then this morning she sent me a text to say it's available to order. So she sent me the link. On her end the eta was saying 3-5 weeks. But my order status says March 31. I hope it arrives sooner too.

Hello everyone!

Please help me make a decision! I don’t have too many friends that are into these luxury items so I don’t have anyone to get some advice.

I purchased the Marellini in Japan and wanted to get a wallet to use with it. The only option I had at the time was the capucines wallet because I really wanted the limited stamping! I have used them together but the wallet feels too big for the bag.

Yesterday I got the red card holder but I’m not sure if I want to keep it. Do you think the card holder is a keeper?

I have been staring at these items too long so I feel like I can’t make a sound decision. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts on these!

1BB5E959-BA50-411C-8FDF-8E278A6D365D.jpeg

1C982D61-75C2-4ED1-A146-E216C411D7A1.jpeg

5259D3A3-5562-4877-86AC-D868AAAA07B5.jpeg

Hello everyone!

Please help me make a decision! I don’t have too many friends that are into these luxury items so I don’t have anyone to get some advice.

I purchased the Marellini in Japan and wanted to get a wallet to use with it. The only option I had at the time was the capucines wallet because I really wanted the limited stamping! I have used them together but the wallet feels too big for the bag.

Yesterday I got the red card holder but I’m not sure if I want to keep it. Do you think the card holder is a keeper?

I have been staring at these items too long so I feel like I can’t make a sound decision. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts on these!

View attachment 5712538

View attachment 5712540

View attachment 5712539
The Porte Cartes looks like a perfect match for the Marelle. The Taurillon Capucines is nice, but I'd rather pair it with a Capucines bag to spice that up.

Hello everyone!

View attachment 5712538

View attachment 5712540

View attachment 5712539

Love your new pieces! I agree with @BULL I think the Porte Cartes is perfect as a wallet. Sometimes if a card holder doesn't carry enough for me I use two, or maybe one and a zip key pouch - also comes in YK red and white dots :P . The capucines is lovely but looks like it would fill your bag. It’s hard sometimes isn’t it, when our IRL friends don’t share our passion, but it’s fabulous to come here to tpf where most of us are outright obsessed!:flowers: And most of us are EXCELLENT enablers and supporters. Good luck deciding. I do in the winter love a small card case to throw in my coat pocket with my phone and keys too. I find them very useful. But you got some beautiful items.