LV 2023 Collections

I was waiting to see the Neverfull too, but I missed the photos! Would you possibly be able to describe it for me? Thank you!!
It was black with white spots and a cute pumpkin charm, if I remember correctly? The pochette was white with black spots.

It was hard to tell what material it was, probably canvas, but I really liked how the LV monogram was kind of underlying the spots and not very noticeable, but still there.

I really want to see it in person.

It was black with white spots and a cute pumpkin charm, if I remember correctly? The pochette was white with black spots.

It was hard to tell what material it was, probably canvas, but I really liked how the LV monogram was kind of underlying the spots and not very noticeable, but still there.

The material is empreinte leather! Just like the regular black empreinte neverfull but with lots of white dots :smile:

Thank you very much! It sounds delightful!

Reactions: Annawakes