LV 2022 bag goals

Just preordered this coral Alma (I was planning for it to be 2022 release) and I’m hoping it’ll be my only bag next year!View attachment 5269091

This color is so you MB. This pink is like watermel:heart:
I will skip another alma bb in my collection, one is more than enough for me:biggrin:
i love all items that you got so far in 2021. I am sure 2022 will be more exciting for all of us LV lovers.

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Yippee we’re getting close to the end of 2021! Since LV has been releasing new collections in rapid succession (sometimes a little too quickly for my liking lol) and some new bags for 2022 are already being preordered, I thought I’d start a thread where we can share what your bags/accessories goals are for the coming year. Feel free to list your wish list bags/accessories with pics, as well as any thoughts you might have for growing or streamlining your LV collections.

Cheers to a new year of endless LVoe :heart: :drinks: View attachment 5268582

Yayyyy
Wishing everyone a joyous Christmas and holiday season with your loved ones.
Cheers for A Happy, Healthy New Year with more LV goodies:drinks::drinks:

This color is so you MB. This pink is like watermel:heart:
I will skip another alma bb in my collection, one is more than enough for me:biggrin:
i love all items that you got so far in 2021. I am sure 2022 will be more exciting for all of us LV lovers.
TY my lemon twin! I’m glad you’re enjoying your Alma BB to the fullest. You described the coral colour for my personality perfectly lol :smile:

What a great 2021 message for our LV friends too! Hope your Christmas holiday is joyous and filled with LVoe :heart:

Reactions: bfly
My goal is not to buy new bag in 2022.
I hope I can get neverfull damier azur within the next few days in 2021, so that doesn’t counted as 2022 purchases. I am on waitlist and CS said it will arrive soon.
And one more thing, I am also eyeing speedy nano with adjustable strap for my daughter. I repeat, for my daughter, not for me. :graucho: