Low inventory?

I know esp if you want any of the perlee bracelets or pave alhambra pieces. It's so annoying.
I just bought my perlee clover last Wednesday as it arrived from Paris. So perhaps that means more will be coming/starting to trickle in? Also with the sweets clover coming out in a month or so, we will likely see more from the collection to arrive to coincide with that release.

Hello! Does anyone have any insight about vintage Alhambra earrings availability in US VCA boutiques? I am specially interested in the Vintage Alhambra earrings in white gold with diamonds. The VCA rep who assisted me with my previous purchases told me that these earrings have been sold out since Dec 2020. And they are expecting to receive some in the next 2-8 weeks. I really would like to get them by Mother’s Day :sad: Also if you own a pair, can you please post a pic here? Haven’t seen them in person yet. Thx!1FC69714-09F6-4BB7-BB40-F070DBCD00A8.jpeg

Has anyone seen the WG MOP Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in stores or online recently? I have been waiting for this piece for like a month and haven't been able to get a hold of it. VCA seems to have plenty in YG but not the same in WG. Thanks!

Has anyone seen the WG MOP Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in stores or online recently? I have been waiting for this piece for like a month and haven't been able to get a hold of it. VCA seems to have plenty in YG but not the same in WG. Thanks!
Hi! Have you actually bought it yet? If you purchase it, you will for sure be in the queue to get one. A lot of people have already purchased pieces, so any new production will go to them first and will not even make it to a case in the boutique or online.

I just ordered a ring less than two weeks ago. My size was sold out in all of NA. I was told production is back online now, and I would be in the queue. I thought maybe 2-3 months, but nope... my ring arrived yesterday, less than two weeks!

I also checked online, and the ring is still showing out of stock in my size. My point is... any new production will go to those who already purchased it. If you want the bracelet, I would suggest buying it which you may have already.

And by the way, I have this bracelet, WG MOP, and I love it I think you will love it too!
Congrats to you!

Hi! Have you actually bought it yet? If you purchase it, you will for sure be in the queue to get one. A lot of people have already purchased pieces, so any new production will go to them first and will not even make it to a case in the boutique or online.

I just ordered a ring less than two weeks ago. My size was sold out in all of NA. I was told production is back online now, and I would be in the queue. I thought maybe 2-3 months, but nope... my ring arrived yesterday, less than two weeks!

I also checked online, and the ring is still showing out of stock in my size. My point is... any new production will go to those who already purchased it. If you want the bracelet, I would suggest buying it which you may have already.

And by the way, I have this bracelet, WG MOP, and I love it I think you will love it too!
Congrats to you!
Awesome! Thanks for the advice. :smile:

Reactions: BigAkoya