Loving my Hamilton locks

Wow...I can't believe the selection now re: saffiano Hamilton totes! So, so gorgeous with gold hardware!

Saw the new teal just like tPF member's recent post - divine!!! Also saw a pretty lime green ( or grass or clover )?
How many is this now in these striking fresh pops of colour?

Lacquer pink
Tangerine
Teal
Lime
Vanilla
Navy - ok, this one is understated :smile:

Wow...I can't believe the selection now re: saffiano Hamilton totes! So, so gorgeous with gold hardware!

Saw the new teal just like tPF member's recent post - divine!!! Also saw a pretty lime green ( or grass or clover )?
How many is this now in these striking fresh pops of colour?

Lacquer pink
Tangerine
Teal
Lime
Vanilla
Navy - ok, this one is understated :smile:

would you know if the saffiano hamiltons come in both sizes (n/s and e/w)? i really like the hamiltons but only in this type of leather. also, does it only come in gold hardware?

would you know if the saffiano hamiltons come in both sizes (n/s and e/w)? i really like the hamiltons but only in this type of leather. also, does it only come in gold hardware?

Hi!

So far, I've only seen them with gold tone hardware! Also, I've only seen the larger N/S tote size.

I'm completely unsure if they come in the smaller EW size or not. Somewhere online, I thought I saw the saffiano leather Hamilton with silver hardware though...but all the colours look gorgeous with Gold hardware anyway! Gold hardware is not my usual first pick unless it's matte gold, burnished gold or smaller hardware but I must say...when it comes to the saffiano leather Hamiltons totes and these divine colours...well, they look stunning with gold hardware :smile:

HTH :smile:

I sure hope someone can help me! I am looking for the quilted Hamilton in the "electric pink" from last year. I've called about 90% of the outlets this weekend, with no luck. Although, I was able to find the "lifestyle" version aka the bag with the lock in black quilted, vanilla, gunmental and red. I'm sure there is one quilted Hamilton in pink sitting in a back room. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've checked the internet, call MK customer service in the US and in Canada with no luck, nowever, they did tell me that inventory did show one bag in Japan, however they do not ship internationally, I was totally bummed!

So I finally got my MK hamilton yesterday from Zappos. I didn't have a black bag so I chose black with gold hardware. My favorite bag is my LV speedy 30 and the MK hamilton is close in size just not as wide. Anyway here are my pics, enjoy!

mk.jpg

mk1.jpg

I use a purse to go insert in my speedies so I decided to put it in the MK and it was a little snug! But there was room at the end to fit water bottle.

mk2.jpg

mk3.jpg

Since the MK has some pockets I decided to take my essentials out of the purse to go insert and I had way more room!

mk4.jpg

mk5.jpg

mk6.jpg

Reactions: LovingLV81