Louis Vuitton Repair Policy FAQs

I have a monogram 6 key holder that's about 14 months old and the canvas is fading! There are like gaps/holes within the logos and there are two logos that aren't even clear anymore. Is this normal?? Will they repair this?
It takes a lot of rubbing for the canvas print to fade like that. It's not repairable.

I have a monogram 6 key holder that's about 14 months old and the canvas is fading! There are like gaps/holes within the logos and there are two logos that aren't even clear anymore. Is this normal?? Will they repair this?
This item is obviously very heavily used. I can tell by the shape of the canvas. It's just normal wear and tear. I think these items are more beautiful when they are worn and aged.

Reactions: TinGeeez
The zipper pull of mine old LV pochette gange ( 13 yrs old ) was discolored and SA told me it would cost 150 euro ?
Was not for free at all. I ask her again are you sure is not replacing the whole zipper but just the zipper pull.

Also she wantend my to hand over a facture where I have bought the bag.
Do they need that ?
The bag was real and bought in the store, so they can checked it with my name.

The zipper pull of mine old LV pochette gange ( 13 yrs old ) was discolored and SA told me it would cost 150 euro ?
Was not for free at all. I ask her again are you sure is not replacing the whole zipper but just the zipper pull.

Also she wantend my to hand over a facture where I have bought the bag.
Do they need that ?
The bag was real and bought in the store, so they can checked it with my name.
She wants a receipt for a 13 year old bag? I would tell her nevermind and go find someone else.

Hello everyone, coming back to this post for advice....I have an authentic 8910 SL purse that is having some issues. I have attached a few photos and wondering if anyone knows how much it would cost to repair this?

Attachments

• IMG_7926[1].JPG
    IMG_7926[1].JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,198
  • IMG_7922[1].JPG
    IMG_7922[1].JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 1,198
Hello everyone, coming back to this post for advice....I have an authentic 8910 SL purse that is having some issues. I have attached a few photos and wondering if anyone knows how much it would cost to repair this?
I had similar Tab for another bag I had to replace and just for 1 side to replace was $80. not sure about zipper pull..

I hope I’m on the right thread; pls forgive if not. I have somehow amassed several pieces of pre-loved LV joy and the bulk of these items one would call vintage as they are 15-20 years old, save for a few SLGs. In my heart, I would like to stay loyal to the brand as an actual customer and I have been teetering with the idea of trying some newer styles just to check on newer quality as opposed to the older generations I have been collecting thus far. After quickly buying and selling a beloved yet impractical Artsy, I decided to get the Berri MM in the monogram; pre-loved and stunning bag (also cures my Vachetta fix as I was missing that Artsy Handle;)

I just received it a day ago and haven’t taken her out really as of yet. However upon closer inspection, the bag has some kind of milky-white ashy splotches, and they remain dull when you turn the bag towards any light, won’t come off with all the suggested cleaning techniques described on LV website. I should also mention that the bag came with the original dustbag as well as receipt. I am curious to know that while I’m trying to decide to even keep this piece or not, can I visit my local LV with the bag to inquire about possible repair or even replacement while I have the original receipt? It’s just over 2 years old but even the CS rep from the company’s 800-line informed me that’s too soon for what I was describing to be happening to this type of bag style. Any thoughts? I also have included pics for ideas of exactly what is going on with the canvas spots? Do these precede cracking? Is it a glazing prob?

Attachments

• 2C75E57E-4DF1-4626-A939-A78BE09ACB20.jpeg
    2C75E57E-4DF1-4626-A939-A78BE09ACB20.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 805
  • 59E89D52-8EBE-480C-A93F-7315E648E55C.jpeg
    59E89D52-8EBE-480C-A93F-7315E648E55C.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 811
  • C808B0DA-E709-40E4-86FD-1A6732C52F28.jpeg
    C808B0DA-E709-40E4-86FD-1A6732C52F28.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 808
  • BB449226-7AD5-4BF5-910A-BA9E78AC13AE.jpeg
    BB449226-7AD5-4BF5-910A-BA9E78AC13AE.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 817
I hope I’m on the right thread; pls forgive if not. I have somehow amassed several pieces of pre-loved LV joy and the bulk of these items one would call vintage as they are 15-20 years old, save for a few SLGs. In my heart, I would like to stay loyal to the brand as an actual customer and I have been teetering with the idea of trying some newer styles just to check on newer quality as opposed to the older generations I have been collecting thus far. After quickly buying and selling a beloved yet impractical Artsy, I decided to get the Berri MM in the monogram; pre-loved and stunning bag (also cures my Vachetta fix as I was missing that Artsy Handle;)

I just received it a day ago and haven’t taken her out really as of yet. However upon closer inspection, the bag has some kind of milky-white ashy splotches, and they remain dull when you turn the bag towards any light, won’t come off with all the suggested cleaning techniques described on LV website. I should also mention that the bag came with the original dustbag as well as receipt. I am curious to know that while I’m trying to decide to even keep this piece or not, can I visit my local LV with the bag to inquire about possible repair or even replacement while I have the original receipt? It’s just over 2 years old but even the CS rep from the company’s 800-line informed me that’s too soon for what I was describing to be happening to this type of bag style. Any thoughts? I also have included pics for ideas of exactly what is going on with the canvas spots? Do these precede cracking? Is it a glazing prob?

What’s the date code? There were a couple of years where the canvas was bubbling and peeling on some mono bags (2015-2016 ish) possibly end of 2014 too....

Can a LV bag preowned can be exchange? According with the datecode this bag was made in 2017 Monogram MM. It has 3 cracks.
What bag are you referring to and where are the cracks? If cracks are on leather, it can be replace, if on canvas you are out of luck. LV usually do not exchange bag that old or preowned. Cracks are normal and can happens and depends on how bag was treated over the years.