Louis Vuitton Multi Pochette VS Prada Nylon "Multi Pochette"

Which bag do you like more?

• Total voters
IMG_0261.JPG
Hi! Could you let me know how the ageing went? I'm curious! I had a 5year old beige Prada nylon tote that was full of stains. 10yrs ago, there weren't as many stores that work on fixing bags. Hence, I had to give the bag away to my relative who didn't mind the stains but there were no other issues. The stitching was still tight and leather straps didn't fray. Then I had 2 Prada backpacks that saw the world with me. No issues either other than the front buckle straps that tore because I used the front pockets so often.
Hence, I didn't think twice when I saw this Prada Nylon crossbody. The seams are stitched together with Saffiano leather which was different from the other nylon bags I owned.
I'd love to have my Prada nylon age gracefully! Do share what happened to yours
Here is a pic of the bag. The colour isn't as black as it used to be and , worse...the nylon started looking as if it needed ironing after a few months.
I bought the bag in 1996 .

Reactions: jbags07
Hello! :smile:

This bag is up on the Prada website (Canada), but it's of course sold out. I asked CS on the live chat and she told me to keep checking the website. She couldn't tell me the date of a restock, but she recommend checking back within 1-3 week. Does someone here know if the Prada website randomly put items back in stock in small quantity like Louis Vuitton does?

Thank you so much! :smile:
Roxanne

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-11-25 à 09.24.50.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-25 à 09.24.50.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 229
Hello! :smile:

This bag is up on the Prada website (Canada), but it's of course sold out. I asked CS on the live chat and she told me to keep checking the website. She couldn't tell me the date of a restock, but she recommend checking back within 1-3 week. Does someone here know if the Prada website randomly put items back in stock in small quantity like Louis Vuitton does?

Thank you so much! :smile:
Roxanne

I just got off the phone with the Prada boutique in Soho and they have them in stock! you can order from any Prada boutique right now- Soho, 5th Ave, and Beverly Hills all have stock as of right now apparently.

Reactions: beaulieuroxi
I just got off the phone with the Prada boutique in Soho and they have them in stock! you can order from any Prada boutique right now- Soho, 5th Ave, and Beverly Hills all have stock as of right now apparently.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Unfortunately, I'm scared that because I'm in Canada, I can't order from a US store.

I've contacted my SA at Prada in Canada and he said that there was a really long wait list for this bag!

I'm so sad! I wish I'll get it before Christmas!!

I managed to pick up the Prada 'multi pochette'. I think official name is 'Bandoliera tessuto + saffiano nero' as that is what is listed the my receipt. I called the boutique here in Melbourne on Sunday and was put on the waitlist as the SA said they are expecting a delivery next week. Fast forward to Tuesday got a call that they had arrived! She said she had 10 in stock and today when I went to collect there was only 6 left.

First impressions when seeing it for the first time in person is that it's a lot smaller than I pictured for some reason although it still fits quite a lot! Also it is so much cooler in real life and I'm glad this came out as it is a great alternative to the LV one.
IMG_3581.JPG
Anyways I'm definitely on a shopping ban now and I'm telling myself this is my Christmas present to myself haha. For those in Melbourne I would hurry and get it before the waitlist becomes super long!

Hi everyone!

I just walked in to Prada yesterday and saw the bag on display! Managed to buy for myself as well. They are only selling the black and nude colour for SGD1550.

Attachments

• 597485A2-E711-4098-9666-550DB870A97C.jpeg
    597485A2-E711-4098-9666-550DB870A97C.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: beaulieuroxi
I prefer the LV MP. IMO, it’s more versatile. I also do not like hobo bags.
I have never been a fan of nylon designer bags because they remind me of the material used to make fanny packs/belt bags. Lululemon uses nylon for their belt bags, which are only $38.CAD3CC6F-79D5-48E9-9984-EDC29023D146.jpeg
1A5BD21A-7C2A-42F6-B6D8-C15DB12EDE4E.jpeg

Reactions: jbags07
I just rang the chadstone Prada store. They have black and beige in stock. The Sydney store has pink black and beige. No other stores in Australia have stock. If you’re in Australia give then a ring. I’m getting a bag transferred (after payment). Yippee! I think I prefer this to the lv mp