Louis Vuitton date codes

It means if your purse doesn’t have receipt Louis Vuitton will not honor repairs so that pre loved purse they won’t fix they said there way of authenticating ur purse is proof of purchase from Louis Vuitton boutiques such as receipt
Many members of this forum have had items repaired without a receipt. Unless a new policy has been rolled out very recently (which is possible of course), Louis Vuitton does offer repair services on products as long as they meet certain criteria.

We all know that CS does not always provide the most accurate information, unfortunately.

I think the OP is trying to state - Don't buy pre - owned without a Receipt! Which is absolute rubbish to start with. I've seen authentic items with Fake receipts & Vice versa. Receipts are sometimes MORE widely Faked then an item! Most CS Don't even know what a date code is. They are referencing to the item number NOT the DC. :rolleyes:

FYI: LV Will do repairs with or without a receipt, from my own personal experiences & other TPFer's.

Hi, I’ve got question on date codes. I’m potentially buying a bag from someone but the pics which I have received shows date code as a later week / time than the purchase date? I am wondering how the person bought it at an earlier date when bag wasn’t even manufactured if that makes sense? Would appreciate greatly if someone can shed some light on this or have similar experience? Thanks

I have a question: I want to buy a preloved speedy. The data code says that is has been produced in the 42th week in 2014 but. The person has bought it in the store on the 31th January of 2015. Is it possible that on the 31th January they sell still bags with the data code of the last year? Thanks for your help! Franzi