Looking for a great clutch

Thing is, living in Paris, yard sales are nearly unheard of. I'm thinking of snooping around the high end consignement stores (saw a great Dior flight (?) bag there)

What do you think about this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6853507830&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:PIC&rd=1

FX-2517-10.jpg

My ckutches are all non-designer ... why? .. because I like my clutches to be flashy!!! sequins! strass!! everything!! and not many designers do them like I want them ... plus .. I only use clutches at night .. dont think i will buy something very expensive just for night use ...

It isn't exactly perfect because of the handle but it's pretty close to what I want. It's a classic frame beneath the frill. What do you think?

Attachments

• 17022006(001).jpg
    17022006(001).jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 23
i think the best clutches tend to be one offs, so i say go thrift and go vintage, they are not always expensive and people always comment on them because they are individual. i have a great reconstructed denim one, sounds cheap but it is so fun for the summer and it has levis detailing all over it.

Perja said:
Thing is, living in Paris, yard sales are nearly unheard of. I'm thinking of snooping around the high end consignement stores (saw a great Dior flight (?) bag there)
OMG, you are living my dream - living part of the year in Paris!

SuzyZ said:
OMG, you are living my dream - living part of the year in Paris!

I'll trade any day. It's crap. French people are rude, obnoxious, vulgar... The city is dirty, congested and public transports sucks.