Looking for a bag that I may have dreamed up...fall 2016

You all are the best...digging around trying to solve this mystery. The display was the same, although I'm thinking they were not saddle bags. I remember the shots with plain pebbled leather saddle (there was an orange one I remember specifically). The only reason I'm thinking its not saddles is because I have so many saddles & if it were more of the same, I don't think it would have peaked my interest like it did.
If someone pops in & posts the pic they may have screen captured, great! I don't want folks spending their time searching. Your comments & suggestions are appreciated so much!
I do find the whole thing interesting though...clearly there was a pic posted like I'm thinking because others saw it & remember it as well but now its gone. Who would delete it? Perhaps the butler in the closet with the coat hanger ;)
THANKS AGAIN!

image.jpeg
You all are the best...digging around trying to solve this mystery. The display was the same, although I'm thinking they were not saddle bags. I remember the shots with plain pebbled leather saddle (there was an orange one I remember specifically). The only reason I'm thinking its not saddles is because I have so many saddles & if it were more of the same, I don't think it would have peaked my interest like it did.
If someone pops in & posts the pic they may have screen captured, great! I don't want folks spending their time searching. Your comments & suggestions are appreciated so much!
I do find the whole thing interesting though...clearly there was a pic posted like I'm thinking because others saw it & remember it as well but now its gone. Who would delete it? Perhaps the butler in the closet with the coat hanger ;)
THANKS AGAIN!
Sometimes the search is part of the fun. :smile: The only true orange bag I've seen is a non pebbled saddle bag.

Oh good. Mystery solved. These were the two pics. I was thinking of as well. I know I thought the orange was pebbled as well and was interested.
Beautiful bags but not the pic I had in my head. Sorry if misunderstood. I was just acknowledging that I remembered that orange saddle pic. It was not the one that I originally posted about.
Thanks again to everyone. I suppose if it'll be made, we'll all eventually have that "oh yeah, I remember that now" moment! ;)

This is the pic I was thinking about!. I guess it isn't pebbled. Funny what you think you remember.

Oh good. Mystery solved. These were the two pics. I was thinking of as well. I know I thought the orange was pebbled as well and was interested.

THANKS AGAIN!

The orange is pebbled. I don't know why it doesn't look that way in the pic above.

To the OP, I don't remember the pic you're looking for, but I know there are a lot of pics missing and/or with broken links since the forum switch.

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 8.11.30 PM.png

Reactions: MsBaggins