Look what the FedEx man delivered!!! My first reveal!

I know it's not a great shot. It's hard taking a picture of my right wrist with my left hand. Yes, it is YG and I was a little concerned since I wear SS watches, but I liked the look of it more than the WG.

I too purchased the yg 3 weeks ago & like you I only wear Ss watch, Wg, platinum & silver so I was a bit concerned but I thought the yg might stand out more & I'm pleased I did go for the yg the only problem is now I'm looking to add to my yg collection lol im now looking for a yg ring but can't decide between Cartier or Chopard, enjoy your new bracelet it looks fab on you. :smile:

I decided to post a picture of my SS Rolex and the YG LOVE bracelet. I won't be wearing them on the same arm, but even if I decided to, I don't think it looks too mismatched. What do you think?

Attachments

• rolcart.jpg
    rolcart.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 100
I decided to post a picture of my SS Rolex and the YG LOVE bracelet. I won't be wearing them on the same arm, but even if I decided to, I don't think it looks too mismatched. What do you think?

i don't think it looks mismatched at all. i love SS watches (especially a rolex) with a YG/RG love bangle. but of course, it's ultimately up to you.

i love your rolex and of course, i love your bangle!

congratulations! :yahoo: