Look what I found!

Happy Tuesday and a Happy Thanksgiving to our American LV friends :smile:

*A special reveal*
It finally happened!! After months and months of waiting, no ability to place order requests and barely any stock available in Canada, my efforts were rewarded this week by locating this Trio Messenger. Haha you guys know, I’ve been pining for this bag since May and it appears for me, just in time for Christmas! Yay :heart: :yahoo: :heart:
View attachment 4913692View attachment 4913693View attachment 4913694
It’s going straight under my Christmas tree when it arrives. I’m very, very happy that my “LV black Christmas list” is now fulfilled ❤

Sending a big “Thank You” to our lovely members for the good wishes and positive energy you’ve sent me. You guys all rock ❤@DrTr @mimi89 @Starbux32 @EmmJay @aykc @Venessa84 @Iamminda @Sunshine mama @travelbliss
Wow! Congratulations! Such a lovely piece! Have a great Thanksgiving!

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Happy Tuesday and a Happy Thanksgiving to our American LV friends :smile:

*A special reveal*
It finally happened!! After months and months of waiting, no ability to place order requests and barely any stock available in Canada, my efforts were rewarded this week by locating this Trio Messenger. Haha you guys know, I’ve been pining for this bag since May and it appears for me, just in time for Christmas! Yay :heart: :yahoo: :heart:
View attachment 4913692View attachment 4913693View attachment 4913694
It’s going straight under my Christmas tree when it arrives. I’m very, very happy that my “LV black Christmas list” is now fulfilled ❤

Sending a big “Thank You” to our lovely members for the good wishes and positive energy you’ve sent me. You guys all rock ❤@DrTr @mimi89 @Starbux32 @EmmJay @aykc @Venessa84 @Iamminda @Sunshine mama @travelbliss
Congrats!!! So happy for you!!!

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis