Longchamps in the Woodbury Outlet

I wish that for u too my friend

One more pic
bea66b06bdf6ad8f29443797bb0deda7.jpg

Okay, so I have time to 'talk'.

Firstly, this was the first time I've been in since their renovation last yr. Same location and the layout is for the most part the same. I really dont see that much of a difference.

Big staff turnover as usual. The SAs there were Honey and Patrick if you should choose to call.

I have said earlier on the thread that u can do better at the semi-annual sales pricewise and it's esp true this time. I saw so many things - esp in leather - that was half off at the sale but is now only 30% off at this outlet. I was told that they might have a special 20% off outlet prices for the next big holiday but it's not writ in stone.

As for the LPNs, some from this forum recently bought some old stock Lagoon. There were no more 1899s left, only some 1623s. I did notice right away that it's not the 2014 Lagoon which is this incredible green-turquoise. It's bluer than that. It might be the 2011 Lagoon but I dont have the color code for that Lagoon to know for sure. More info in this thread if u havent read it:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/made-for-outlet-my-new-purchase-seems-like-it-is.961050/

As for me, I did find a made for outlet Khaki 1623. I already posted a pic in the Show Me thread. Will do comparisons to the 2012 Khaki and 2016 Khaki when I get home. There was not a single piece of the 2016 Khaki LPN in the whole store BTW.

As for the LPNs, some from this forum recently bought some old stock Lagoon. There were no more 1899s left, only some 1623s. I did notice right away that it's not the 2014 Lagoon which is this incredible green-turquoise. It's bluer than that. It might be the 2011 Lagoon but I dont have the color code for that Lagoon to know for sure. More info in this thread if u havent read it:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/made-for-outlet-my-new-purchase-seems-like-it-is.961050/

The 2014 lagoon and the made for outlet lagoon have the same colour code, except for the OB. But I believe the colours might not be the same as you saw it. I still don't understand if blue 2016 is the same as indigo, different colour codes but someone here made a comparison and were the same. Colours and colour codes, and colour names are becoming increasingly confusing with LP imo.

Congrats for the khaki find, very unique-old-super limited edition colour :amuse: that's cool. I remember you said you like greens. You just reminded me I should do an updated pinks LPN comparison

Reactions: seton
The 2014 lagoon and the made for outlet lagoon have the same colour code, except for the OB. But I believe the colours might not be the same as you saw it. I still don't understand if blue 2016 is the same as indigo, different colour codes but someone here made a comparison and were the same. Colours and colour codes, and colour names are becoming increasingly confusing with LP imo.

Congrats for the khaki find, very unique-old-super limited edition colour :amuse: that's cool. I remember you said you like greens. You just reminded me I should do an updated pinks LPN comparison

It might be just different dye lots then. I have a taupe 1899 and a LE taupe 1623 and one is definitely darker. I also prefer older bilberry bc it's less blue toned. I did see a 2014 lagoon recently which is why it's fresh in my mind.

looking forward to your new pink LPN comparisons. :smile:

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the 2017 khaki so that I can compare all four shades of khaki or not. 2017 khaki does have a tan lining which makes it more unique.

I should just wait for the annual sales for rtw then.

Was hoping the rtw would be cheaper in the outlet but it looks like we're better off at the boutique sales. :/

the RTW does go into larger discount at the outlet when they want to clear it out. Also, the Union Sq Nord Rack carries some LC RTW, Dunno about your local NR?

the RTW does go into larger discount at the outlet when they want to clear it out. Also, the Union Sq Nord Rack carries some LC RTW, Dunno about your local NR?

The outlet would be a trip out for me, and the local Nord Rack has it but it's nothing I absolutely must have, like sweater vests. Lol.

I'll keep an eye out, I forgot they had it at the rack.

The outlet would be a trip out for me, and the local Nord Rack has it but it's nothing I absolutely must have, like sweater vests. Lol.

I'll keep an eye out, I forgot they had it at the rack.

I totally agree, and I had no idea that they had "made for outlet" there. I always wondered how they always have tons of older colors when I'm there, and I'm not talking about last season, but they always have orange from 3 years ago, Lagoon, older curry, etc. When someone asked me months ago to get Green from SS2015, I was able to find it there for her!

I do tend to find the prices there fairly high (for instance, when I was there with my friend in January, the most recent neos were much more expensive than I had just paid on sale in Bloomie's). I feel like it's good if you want an older or hard-to-find item...speaking of, I would LOVE to add to my LM metals in large, and had I known they were going to be discontinued, I would have bought them when they were still there! I saw one on the Bloomie's website months and months ago, ordered it, and it was a medium...too small for me, grrrrr. I have navy and platinum, the lighter gold, so if anyone sees one, let me know! :smile:

Reactions: bakeacookie
I scored an outlet deal yesterday! Did a phone order for the fall 2016 Roseau Croco small tote (1986 size) in Greige. I really love the black version of this bag I purchased last fall; it's lightweight but has sturdy leather, is easy to get in and out of and is convertible to handbag size with the side snaps. Very glad to have tracked down the Greige. Best of all, I got it at a better-than-expected discount of 50% off--just $293.
:happydance:

Longchamp Roseau Croco Small Tote Bag in Greige.png
2.jpeg
3.jpg

I scored an outlet deal yesterday! Did a phone order for the fall 2016 Roseau Croco small tote (1986 size) in Greige. I really love the black version of this bag I purchased last fall; it's lightweight but has sturdy leather, is easy to get in and out of and is convertible to handbag size with the side snaps. Very glad to have tracked down the Greige. Best of all, I got it at a better-than-expected discount of 50% off--just $293.
:happydance:

View attachment 3644418
View attachment 3644419
View attachment 3644420

Well done on the wonderful find! :biggrin:

Reactions: Cosmopolitan