Longchamps in the Woodbury Outlet

went by WBC today
what a nightmare.
there was a power outage for the whole outlet just when I arrived. that meant EVERYTHING was closed, including more than half of the bathrooms. Had to wait 3 hrs for the power to get back on and the stores to open.

pix, including LM Cuir Travel Bags for goldfish
Balzane Roots for PNJ
The Derby bags with the Big Apple charms were special edition for Macys Herald Square LC

Attachments

• 11252039.JPG
    11252039.JPG
    335.7 KB · Views: 666
  • 11252038.JPG
    11252038.JPG
    347.2 KB · Views: 664
  • 11252036.JPG
    11252036.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 667
  • 11252035.JPG
    11252035.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 666
  • 11252031.JPG
    11252031.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 689
  • 11252032.JPG
    11252032.JPG
    484.2 KB · Views: 674
  • 11252034.JPG
    11252034.JPG
    575.9 KB · Views: 670
Reactions: lovingmybags
went by WBC today
what a nightmare.
there was a power outage for the whole outlet just when I arrived. that meant EVERYTHING was closed, including more than half of the bathrooms. Had to wait 3 hrs for the power to get back on and the stores to open.

Balzane Roots for PNJ
The Derby bags with the Big Apple charms were special edition for Macys Herald Square LC
Great pics! Thanks for sharing....love that Navy Travel Bag!!!

went by WBC today
what a nightmare.

Balzane Roots for PNJ

3 hours?! Wow!

Those travel bags are gorgeous!

Do you know the name of the navy bag next to the navy travel bag?

Seton - thanks for the pictures! Sounds like a tough trip to make it all the way there and wait another 3 hrs. Yikes!

I called WBC and I was told they didn't have anymore Balzane roots hobo in red. I'm considering the lighter caramel color. :thinking: lol There is no shortage of bags on my neverending wishlist.

3 hours?! Wow!

Those travel bags are gorgeous!
Do you know the name of the navy bag next to the navy travel bag?

I don't, sorry. There were a lot of pics of it when LMC was first introduced so you should be able to find press photos of it

Seton - thanks for the pictures! Sounds like a tough trip to make it all the way there and wait another 3 hrs. Yikes!

I called WBC and I was told they didn't have anymore Balzane roots hobo in red. I'm considering the lighter caramel color. :thinking: lol There is no shortage of bags on my neverending wishlist.

Didja try the outlet in Illinois? Contact Fabrizzio if u havent.

went by WBC today
what a nightmare.

Balzane Roots for PNJ

Is there any lm metal line there ?

Is there any lm metal line there ?

they had Gold, White, Black 1899s and 1623s
However, even with the 20% off, it will not be worth shipping to foreign countries since US Mail and UPS is very expensive compared to other countries's shipping charges for international.
Best to check the outlet in your country or outlets and airport shopping when you are travelling.

they had Gold, White, Black 1899s and 1623s
However, even with the 20% off, it will not be worth shipping to foreign countries since US Mail and UPS is very expensive compared to other countries's shipping charges for international.
Best to check the outlet in your country or outlets and airport shopping when you are travelling.

TY for your reply. How much they sell the 1899 gold? [emoji8] no, it will shipped to US address too[emoji4] will you?