Longchamp x Clo'e Floirat collab

Does anyone know if are there fakes out there for this line?
Just worried, seems like there are a lot of fake Longchamp items on eBay
I was considering this coin purse from "fleabay"
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Longchamp-...lgAAOSwNe9cDoyq:sc:USPSFirstClass!94550!US!-1

I am also curious! I bought this one (such a steal!!) It arrived today, and everything looks okay following the Snob Affair guide. I'm wondering if it's worth getting it professionally authenticated?

I've seen fakes of the bags.
The Snob Affair Guide is many years old and outdated.

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I've seen fakes of the bags.
The Snob Affair Guide is many years old and outdated.
I have also considered the small tote from eBay but hesitant as I am not sure if special edition also comes in fake or not. Would have thought harder to make fake ones given the special print. Unfortunately the boutique only have large tote left and it looked kind of a big bag for me as I so far only owned long handle small size or short handle medium size. Still debating as I know it will be gone for good from the boutique after the sale.

No, it didn't. It just came as is. It did come with the Longchamp branded tissue paper under the button and the care card.
How did it go? Did you manage to have your bag authenticate? I bought the exact same bag from the seller you bought, but I have a feeling it’s a high quality replica. It seems to be inconsistent with all my previous le pliage bag.

A huge :heart:THANK YOU:heart: to @seton :flowers:
I was able to score the 1899, CP, Pouch, a limited edition only to NY 90x90 scarf (last one) and......a Mr. Pig top handle in black!!!(last one)
The Clo'e Floirat bags were 30% off and scarf was 40% off. What a great savings!!!!:heart::heart:
That’s great!!! I checked out the boutique and 1899 is 30% off. However a bit disappointed it is Made in China. Usually the limited edition is Made in France so I did not get it.

That’s great!!! I checked out the boutique and 1899 is 30% off. However a bit disappointed it is Made in China. Usually the limited edition is Made in France so I did not get it.
it is disappointing its made in china, I expected it to be made in France also. I just love this collection so I purchased it anyway. It will be my first Made in China bag, all my others are MIF. How lucky you are to be near the flagship store