Longchamp Spring Summer 2021

A few days ago, I ordered the khaki green Filet Le Pliage to go along with the 3 recent ones that I bought. Well, my order went through online, but I just got an e-mail from Longchamp stating that my money will be refunded for that order as it's actually sold out across the entire U.S. and basically that they tried to find it, but that it's nowhere to be found. Why it would show up available online and then allow a customer to purchase the item and then days later e-mail that it's no longer available is beyond me. Oh, well...at least I got 3 of them when I put in my first order on Feb 03rd,2021 and received that order on Feb 05th,2021.
Someone didn’t update the inventory to match the Availability online.

If anyone is interested in trying a Filet by Filt (without the Longchamp handle), they can be purchased for about $20 (US). I bought this one off eBay. I didn't buy from Filt directly because the price to ship from France to US was about 4 times the price of the bag lol.

There is a pretty aqua blue (looks like Tiffany blue) that I am thinking about getting on Amazon. Unfortunately it is sold as a set of 2 and I only want one so still debating :smile:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 11.13.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 11.13.51 AM.png
    678.5 KB · Views: 54
A few days ago, I ordered the khaki green Filet Le Pliage to go along with the 3 recent ones that I bought. Well, my order went through online, but I just got an e-mail from Longchamp stating that my money will be refunded for that order as it's actually sold out across the entire U.S. and basically that they tried to find it, but that it's nowhere to be found. Why it would show up available online and then allow a customer to purchase the item and then days later e-mail that it's no longer available is beyond me. Oh, well...at least I got 3 of them when I put in my first order on Feb 03rd,2021 and received that order on Feb 05th,2021.

I'm returning a khaki Filet tomorrow so at least one will be in the system again soon :smile:

Reactions: MeepMeep67
If anyone is interested in trying a Filet by Filt (without the Longchamp handle), they can be purchased for about $20 (US). I bought this one off eBay. I didn't buy from Filt directly because the price to ship from France to US was about 4 times the price of the bag lol.

There is a pretty aqua blue (looks like Tiffany blue) that I am thinking about getting on Amazon. Unfortunately it is sold as a set of 2 and I only want one so still debating :smile:
They are also available online at Clementine Boutique in Toronto.

Flotsam and Fork has been carrying those for at least a couple years. I use similar types of net bags to actually store food items in like onions, shallots, ginger, etc, but not as a handbag.

I think I would use a scarf as a liner except for at the beach. The bag is really cute, seems tiny compared to my normal (large) Le Pliage but as I don't
carry much (wallet, makeup case, journal) it works
.View attachment 4985272View attachment 4985274
I love your bags! Im bummed I missed out on the Filet! I just checked on line and the powder is available, so I placed an order. I really want orange. One of my favorite colors.

Last edited:

Thanks for posting this, Im ordering the blue/white/red one

the sky color is beautiful

Thanks for posting this, Im ordering the blue/white/red one

the sky color is beautiful
I saw that one. I am wondering if Anthropologie is calling it sky when it is really aqua blue (per Filt site). I have not seen them have an actual color named sky.

Reactions: MeepMeep67